• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Preparing the new formulation OP Oxycotin for injection?

DoctorSativa

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelighters,

So this is starting to drive me nuts. I got prescribed two OP 20mg Oxycotins twice a day for pain. Unfortunately, I keep on picking up the new formulation oxycotin with OP on one side and the 12-hour time release. I love IV and would prefer to get 20mg of oxy all at once vs. < 2mg per hour. I have done lots of research and searching on the bluelight and drugs forum threads, and NO ONE seems to have a *conclusive* answer on how to get this substance out of these fucking gel pills.

I have heard that simply putting the pill in 30 units of water and letting it sit for at least 12 hours will result in the majority of the oxycotin being absorbed by the water, at which point you pull the gelled pill out of the water and shoot the water. Does this actually work? I really don't want to start another discussion of what might work for this, or what you have not tried, I want to know who has figured this out and what they did to make it work. It's about time these pharma companies stopped outsmarting us. I have been trying to do this for a while without success. I'm about ready to sell my script and just buy a lot of heroin...

Thanks everyone...

I'm about ready to sell my script and just buy a lot of heroin...

This is really the only plausible thing to do if you just want that intravenous administration, especially considering the current market. Injecting ops will fuck your shit up. I never really minded oral ops, nice feel to them, definitely far more than 2mg/hr. There are far more suitable (and inexpensive) things to put up your nose and in your veins.

You actually lose quite a bit of the actual substance when you IV. Don't bother.
They will never be totally diluted and it can damage your (s) vein(s).