• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids when can i use again without withdrawals?

golanchik

Greenlighter
so i have a history with opiates, got clean and relapsed a few times. i put an end to a 2 week mini binge on heroin exactly 1 week ago. i was a year clean.

in 2 weeks im flying and moving away from home. i love the idea of flying, but then once i get on the plane i just want it to end. with that being said, i cant fly sober it doesnt work with me.

when i fly i'll be 3 weeks clean and im just wondering if its safe for me to dose a good amount of dilaudid or oxycodone or something. i have a 7 hour flight, then a 4 hour lay over, then a 4 and a half hour flight. sounds like hell right?

In order to get them to last that long you'd probably have to take some with you. How's that gonna work!

In order to get them to last that long you'd probably have to take some with you. How's that gonna work!
i got some prescription bottles with my name on them with valid dates. i've done it a million times you just throw them in there

hope they don't cavity search!

Lol..just take them in your backpack. I traveled with Methadone for 90 days last month to and from New England.
Lots of Beagles in Atlanta, my stop over. I guess they didn't mind my personal weed stash:)