• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I'm through living this way.

ProjectPatt

Greenlighter
I'll be 21 years old March 11th and I've spent since I was 14 years old addicted to IV Dilaudid it has controlled my life I always say that I will get clean when people hassle me about it but im sitting up in my bed playing with my fiancés hair while she sleeps and I know that I want to be sober for me and my family, recently my fiancé lost our baby Sophia Grace. She was four months pregnant and had a miscarriage. I refuse to lose one more thing I've already lost my child and there was nothing I could do. But I won't lose my family and I will not lose myself I am through living this life style.. Please if you read this say a prayer for me this is the first time in my life I've wanted something this much I'll need all the help I can get.. Thanks god bless

I am so very sorry for the loss of your unborn daughter. Sometimes tragedy can wake up you up in a way nothing else can. It sounds like you are very determined right now. Keep that spark fanned and heal whatever was below the addiction. Getting on drugs so young means that you missed out on developing crucial strategies for coping with adult life. There is no such thing as 'too late' when it comes to that though. Use your clear mind to embrace all your feelings and to get a clear picture of what it is in you that needs healing. Congratulations on making a very courageous decision.<3

I turn 21 on March 7th !!! haha thats crazy
I am very sorry to hear about that stuff that sucks my friend Josh recently had a misscarriage with his girl as well.
Go to meetings man, there are Narcotics ANonymous meetings specifically for people our age and they are really helpful but you get out of it what you put into it ya know?
YOu don't even have to be religious to follow the program, just admit that you are powerless over your addiction and you need other people's help and you can do the 12 steps.

Willpower balanced diet exercise kratom

Yes this is good, add HOT baths to that too :) they are soooo great, im tellin you, I always turn em down, but they really are great. Thank you for posting that. and I wish you the best of luck.