• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

quitting with 1 suboxone

bigpea1990

Greenlighter
Me and my girlfriend have been using IV heroin for about 3 months now. We use about a .2 of good quality tar every day each. I have 1 8mg sub strip and 2 extra mg from a sub pill. The 2 mg are a generic that ive heard dont work. Regardless this is all we have in terms of suboxone. We also have 6 clonopin and 4 clonodine. Im wondering what the best way for us to get off this shit is without just prolonging the withdrawals. Id hate to take the sub if it means im just gonna withdrawal again when it wears off. What should we do? Were aware of the thomas recipe im just wondering if theres a way for us to use this suboxone without prolonging our suffering and withdrawaling when it wears off. Any advice?

You won't get withdrawals from the Sub from such a little amount. What you have is better than nothing. If you're really careful and exercise a ton of self control about your dosing times and amounts, you can easily use the amount you have to get yourself through the very worst of the acutes. Of course you'll still feel shitty once they wear off, but at least you'll avoid the extreme symptoms and you won't be puking and shitting your pants at the same time.

My advice: Split everything you have in half. Use one or two of the Clonodines to get through the first 24 hours while you're waiting to induct the Suboxone. Then, split your Subs - 6 mg for each of you - and take the smallest possible doses that you can, spaced out as far apart as you can, until they run out. Do NOT use the rest of the Klonopin or Clonodine during this time - with the bupe, you should be able to handle whatever residual symptoms are left with just Ibuprofen and exercise and lots of water and other natural remedies, without the use of extra prescription meds - I promise you're going to want those once you run out of Subs. After that, use the Klonopin and Clonodine only when you feel you absolutely need it... Klonopin for the anxiety and insomnia, Clonodine for when the rest is too much to bear on your own (it will literally cut your symptoms in half).

And a note about Clonodine... be CAREFUL with that shit. It's a medication for blood pressure, and if you're already on the low side, it can cause fainting spells and dizziness. I should know, it's happened to me before... lol. If you don't know, then just start with half and see how you feel. Better to feel a little more uncomfortable for a few hours than to risk passing out.

Good luck :)

Thanks alot man i really appreciate the reply the advice and the words of encouragement. So what youre saying is to start off with 6mg of sub and then after ghat take the smallest amount possible ONLY when i absolutely need it?

Thanks alot man i really appreciate the reply the advice and the words of encouragement. So what youre saying is to start off with 6mg of sub and then after ghat take the smallest amount possible ONLY when i absolutely need it?

Each of you should only start out with 2mgs each first day and split all the klonopin and clonidine equally among yourselves.
Less is more with bupe., and you really really have to conserve with only an 8mg suboxone ...
Also use 6part7's Alcohol Method which rasies sublingually BA from 30-35% BA too 70-80% best way
to use/take suboxone besides IV which is 100% BA
but is a nasty habit with no pay off dont bother
with the IV route especially with only 1 strip ....

I feel for you but at least you have 1 strip and the other drugs, all those will jelp lessen the severity of withdrawal, just get through it, dont go back to your DOC stay strong you can do it!

*It is very hard but it is something you both have to stop before it ruins you, your lives, and your relationship.
Heroin is some shitty shit, complete death in a syringe really if you think about it*

Your best bet get on a suboxone maintenance program! !!

And come on now its 2015 it is VERY easy to obtain some kind of insurance. Then you go to suboxone.com enter your zipcode and bammmmm
it will bring up a fairly good amount of Suboxone doctors in your area, very easy.
And if your poor and struggling, like most addicts are you might get put on really good insurance like me and literally pay 3$ copay for 45 strips a month.
Thats all I pay, and my insurance even covered the first and all office visits, the only thing insurance doesn't cover is the first drug test if they give you one, which only ranges from 20-30$
But after that insurance covers everything!
You can do this same thing its fuckin 2015
shit with all the obama care, and the fact they literally MAKE you get insurance. You will be fine,

I'd like you to know I to have a significant other with the same addiction issues (My Wife) So go to that website suboxone.com enter your zipcode and get the best doctor you can find and that accepts your insurance, and they will take care of you.

Being on suboxone maintenance and Not on heroin in the Hood everyday, has significantly improved my overall quality of life, and I am doing better then I have ever done. So trust me I know its hard, but I have been in your same position before, and then I had enough of alllllllllll the bullshit that comes with H addiction.
Got on thst that website and got a doctor, and they usually always over prescribe so you can take care of your girl too, without her having to go get her own prescription, just saves time you can have her go do it after you at least get them for you two.
Good Luck,
and just know
other people
have been where
you are, buttttttttttt
you have to want
to climb out of that
dark hole you buried
yourself in.

Sooooo please after reading this go to suboxone.com
and enter your zipcode and get this rolling.
Its 2015 its very very easy to obtain health insurance, and health care.

Thank you,
☆¤◆□•◇▪

Be Safe.
Take Care.