• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide Cocktail - Playing Russian Roulette with OTC highs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGrasshopper

Bluelighter
Background: 2-3 months prior, kicked a roughly 100-150mg oxycontin habit (it was heroin but its easyer to gauge my daily input via oxy mgs since i have much experiance with that in a prior addiction). I would assume my opiate tolerance is back close to baseline at this point. No pot for at least a week, and no alcohol for a few days (2? something like that, moderate 2-4 day a week drinker if not taking opiates)
Sober at the start of this. 100%.

Started out about 1 hour prior to opiate dose with a large bowl of vegatable / chicken soup (fatty) with roughly 3 tablespoons of freshly ground black peppercorn mixed in. Delicious.
About 30 minutes later followed up with 1000mg of turmeric via 2 gelatin capsules and then one 500mg gel cap of cayenne pepper supplement aproximatlly 10 minutes after the turmeric.
Another 10 minutes later 4 over the counter 2mg generic AD tablets where taken.

Chemicals are as follow in time order (as mentioned above, pardon my spelling)
Piperine (unknown amount, roughly 3 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper dissolved in a fatty soup)
Curcumin (1000mg)
Capsicum (500mg)
Loperamide (8mg)
Seltzer, cola and a few crackers to get it all down and keep my stomach happy.
Dose time: 0:00
+0:20 - Nothing, Slightly annoyed stomach, subdued with a few more crackers. Non-issue
+0:40 - Maybe placebo but I do not feel sober anymore. Mind is a powerful thing.
+1:00 - Not placebo. I would like to think that i can tell a true opiate high coming on. (Legs finally relaxed, Lightly mentally stimulated (more of a focused calm) but I am still skeptical as black pepper itself is a stimulant.
+1:10 - warmth in extremities, noticing a slight lag in mind just correlated to vision (example: I move my sight over to something else, i can clearly tell that my mind moves slower then in the previous hour, like being drunk without impaired motor skills or being sloppy, something i have specifically noted with an opiate buzz. Definite slowed heartbeat (I am normally hyperactive as all hell when sober and my heart now feels at a regular beat rate.
+1:30 - Mental calm seems to be increasing along with full body comfort, heart rate seems to have stabilized at a normal persons bpm. The slight tingly warmth i felt in my limbs worked its way into the rest of me and I am more comfortable then i have been since quitting opiates.
+1:45~ this is most definatly not placebo, this is an opiate high but without any significant euphoria, any that I feel i attribute to myself being happy that i finaly at least have a good portion of a decent oxy buzz going, with this body load, the euphoria on oxy or heroin would be clearly forced on by an outer substance.

My main purpose for this post is, mucking around in uncharted water and knowing full well what the potency of Loperamide is if it where to fully cross the bbb. There is a slight chance that i could get hit with 8mg of fentinyl strength painkillers with no opiate tolerance. So if you don't hear back from me in the following 24 hours, you'll know exactly what NOT TO DO. On that note, I don't think this will be the case as I hoped a low 8mg dosage would not be enough to kill, or at least i hoped they would have some serious supplement and medical interaction warning plastered bright and big on the box if that where the case.

Well see what happens, I plan on staying awake for at least 2-3 hours just to make sure the high is not still increasing when I am ready to sleep.

FOR SCIENCE!
and a cheap high..
Cheers! :D

It is over 2 hours in and the come up seams to be slowing down, if not leveled out entirely and now i am hold a steady HIGH, not nod off type opiate high, and really not like any opiate i have ever experienced, no nausia what so ever, slight itchyness but not nearly like with most opiates, also the euphoria that so many people chase is clearly not here, this feels more like a good quality cannabis sativa high.. with a mild dose of xanax thrown in to counteract any parinoia or anxiety (think ~0.25 mg xanax for a 0 tolerance user). Depending on how a drug test would show after this, it might very well be a good alternative for the legal minded. Well see how the hang-over is tomorrow, seems like there isn't much risk, if any at this point. Still going to wait it out for another hour just to be absolutely sure i have peaked. So far so good though,

I would suggest reading the Loperamide megathread to get an idea about how STUPID it is to try and get high off this stuff.
Sorry, i understand your good intentions (that's debatable) but really, 8mg is truly useless. Not to say your outright lying, but I'd say that was all just placebo. Loperamide's crossing of the BBB is so questionable that it's pointless to even waste a week not being able to shit to take them. I realize SOME... RARE folk have reported ANECDOTALLY that doses ABOVE 50MG have aided in their withdrawals. I have also heard that it has killed 3 fellow Bluelighter's...

Literally no point in taking it, no point in trying it, no point in any of it.
Idk what you were trying to get out of it but really dude just go back to oxy if you want to get high.

I would suggest reading the Loperamide megathread to get an idea about how STUPID it is to try and get high off this stuff.
Sorry, i understand your good intentions (that's debatable) but really, 8mg is truly useless. Not to say your outright lying, but I'd say that was all just placebo. Loperamide's crossing of the BBB is so questionable that it's pointless to even waste a week not being able to shit to take them. I realize SOME... RARE folk have reported ANECDOTALLY that doses ABOVE 50MG have aided in their withdrawals. I have also heard that it has killed 3 fellow Bluelighter's...

Literally no point in taking it, no point in trying it, no point in any of it.
Idk what you were trying to get out of it but really dude just go back to oxy if you want to get high.

I would have to disagree, there is always a point to finding out the unknown. Best example in relevance to loperamide would be 'The case of the frozen addicts' - If you have not read this artical, I strongly suggest you do!

I am fully aware of the dangers of this. Thanks for your concern.

My original intent on taking the loperamide (last night) was for its medical use, i have been having loose stool all day, for that reason I felt it would be a good time to experiment without dealing with uncomfortable constipation (and in some cases, toxic mega-colon and bowel obstructions, which can be deadly without medical attention)
After waking today, i had no issue going to the bathroom, more like a high fiber bowel movement rather then any kind of constipation. (Nice change from yesterdays uncomfortable ones.)

For you to assume that I have not read information on this topic is somewhat annoying, I wont sit here trying to convince you of my credebility. I just don't have the patience for someone who would rather write something off so quick in a short point which has barely any basis, instead of progressing the discussion. As you yourself have stated, we are dealing with an unknown. (and furthermore 8mg of loperamide would be well enough to get one high and kill if conditions are right). [Furthermore, ugh fuck it.]

What a pointless post. (which i have read on many sites, reworded over and over)

For all who may be interested in the outcome, as you can see, I have made it through the night just fine.

Noted differences since dose-
Slept for 10 hours instead of my usual 4-6.
Rested well, did not wake once during the night.
Woke feeling fully rested and still comfortable (usually i will wake with fantastic back pain fatigued and wanting to sleep more but just cannot)
Mentally I am still feeling high in some way, somehow a bit sluggish and definitely not 100% sober like I was at the start of this.
Sluggish being, a bit slow in the head, as i mentioned yesterday, my vision to brain connection seems to lag by maybe 50ms instead of the natural (was it 10ms?).
(When I say "sluggish", it resembles the morning after a heavy opiate binge where (i assume) I feel as i am still coming down but not to the point of W/D's or mild opiate hang-over before feeling normal again(for the non-consistent user) [More like a acid afterglow, but tail-ending a painkiller buzz. Not something I would care to get rid of but definatly something that would affect my ability to drive or opperate things that can kill you.]

Time for some coffee and to start the day, I'm feeling quite happy and in the mood to be productive, which is rare for me in a sober state and almost impossible in the first few hours after waking.

Also- I will repeat this experiment with the same food and supplement intake later tonight, only without any loperamide. Hopefully i can single out which effects where just caused by the spices as I have noticed prior that they can be quite powerful focusing stimulants, which effects where noticed last night but also are similar to the stimulating/focusing effect opiates can have.

Keep striving for knowledge and discovery!
Best to all.
-HoP

I highly doubt you're getting high off of such low doses of loperamide, it doesn't cross the BBB. Really I doubt you'd get high no matter what the dose.

I highly doubt you're getting high off of such low doses of loperamide, it doesn't cross the BBB. Really I doubt you'd get high no matter what the dose.

It's been shown to cross the BBB with effect in some people naturally, others who don't have a certain type of body chem (most people) Studies have proven that with the use of a nanopartical coating and IV ROA it will cross, also crossing has been shown possible with the right inhibitors (which is why a small % of people notice effects without the help of PGP (among other) inhibition.

I am not one of the small precentage that get 'high' from just a loperamide dose.
I can tell you though, that without a shadow of a doubt, i felt definate effects from the cocktail last night.
Although they where far from a normal opiate high, some simularities where there.
Just as you, I am skeptical that it was the loperamide. I will know more a bit later today when I redo the experiment with the same soup/pepper/capsicum/turmeric combination and compare [w/o loperamide] .
Please note that even though these natural spices are legal and available at most any supermarket, they can still have profound effects on the mind and body without the help of any 'get high' drug.

For Science!
That and the possibility of a comfortable life without the use of pharmaceuticals or illicit substances -.-
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.