• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Roxi on an amateur (can anyone tell me what happened?)

budsnbars712

Bluelighter
So I am on 2 mg a day of klonopin. 1 mg twice daily. Every once in a while I like to get an opiate buzz going as I like to get a little twisted. I got my hands on three blues. (roxicodone 30mg) imprint A 215. Now the first night I got them, I cut one in half and did the full half in a line in the bathroom (15mg). I felt awesome and great for the rest of the night. Had the itchies but I like getting Sky Hi. I went to sleep and woke up around 10:30 feeling like i just had some good sleep...

The next day begins.. I take my normal 1 mg Klonpin. and wait a couple hours till about 1 p.m. Crushed the other half of the cut roxi up and snorted it(15mg). I felt good but not as good as the night before as the halved were not evenly split and this was the small one. No crazy itchies.. Around 3 P.M. rolls around and I take my next dose of Klonopin knowing I need to take it early if I plan on taking anymore oxy. At this point I did not feel any of the oxy until I popped the KPin, then I felt that it did not wear away fully. My GF had plans for the night so I knew I was in the clear with 2 more or 60 mg of oxy left. I cut another one in half and ate it(15mg), I wait an hour or two pass and didnt feel as much as I would have liked to, so I used my pill cutter to cut about a 6th of a remaining half. snorted it, still didnt feel like I was hi enough.. then i was like fuck it, and snorted the rest of the pill up my nose. Now i felt Hi, but not the same euphoric hi as the night before.. And this time I was on like 45 mg's adding what I did earlier that day. And atleast a full roxi at night. My gf came back from the city and I was exhausted and hi from oxy. Like I said though, didnt feel as good as the night before. So anyway, I am nodding/Passing out at like 11 on Sat night and said fuck it, Im not fighting this any longer, and went to sleep with my gf.

Now I did not wake up until 2:30 the next day. I never sleep later than 9 am.........I felt ok but just groggy. We go about our day and I knew I should stay away from my last roxi as I don't want to over do it in a couple days and end up in the hospital. I took my normal Kpins twice thruout that sunday. We ordered American food and watched football.

That night I was exhausted again and barely made it till 10 pm after waking up at 2 pm. I was up less than 8 hours and having a hard time staying awake. I passed out saying fuck it again.. I woke up at around three in the morning and my stomach wasnt doing too well. I went and puked ALOT.
I felt a little better and went back to bed. Usually after I get sick from anything I feel better and go about the rest of my day or night. This time I felt like a pit in my stomach and AGAIN slept until 2 pm.

Now I abused oxy for a couple months last year and ended up in the hospital withdrawing with chills, shakes, diarrhea, crying, thinking I was going to die. Full fledge withdrawal.. So I understand that and do not want to be put back in that situation...This is why I use very rarely.

But WTTTTFFFFF was I going thru for the past two days? Is it because I took so much that I passed out FOREVER and then still somehow slept even longer the next night without using again? I am using 1mg KPins twice a day but at this point, I don't feel them and have been on them for 3-4 years.

Can anyone explain to me what happened to my body.. Was it something as simple as the food was bad (Highly doubt it, my Gf was fine) or was it the roxi. OR was it the combo....Idk. Im lost and would love to use this last roxi....But clearly I am going to wait until all of this batch is out of my system. What was all that sleep about? Did i get sick from the oxy or indirectly from it?

It sounds like you just did too much over the course of a few days. Glad you're alright.

You're just taking too much oxycodone in pursuit of a high.

Oxycodone is a pretty good sedative for some people, even moreso at high doses and in combination with benzos.

Roxy is strong but I have never experienced anything like that. Then again I did have a 240 mg a day hydrocodone tolerance when I first found Roxy.

This happened to me almost every time I'm played with killers in the past. I preferred to eat them rather than snorting so the effects lasted longer, but I'd take 1 30mg Roxi one night and feel amazing but quickly learned if I tried to use them two or more days in a row, it was just too much for me. I'd make myself sick trying to chase that same high and my body just wanted to sleep the high off. I haven't touch killers in months and honestly, I don't really miss the way they'd make my body flip out. I'd wait if I we're you and let your body adjust and level back out.

I once did 200mg of oxy and 350mg of MDMA over the course of a few hours. Went KO, hit my head, woke up three hours later and was fuzzy/sleepy for the next two weeks. Probably has less to do with the oxy and more with hitting my head though, lol.