• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Quick help! left arm numbness and tingling and pain in heart

Legally High

Bluelighter
Quick help!!! left arm numbness and tingling and pain in heart

I haven't use opiates in a about a year but was addicted to them. Today I used a lot of opiates for the first time since including 80mg hydrocodone right before getting in bed and nodding off. I woke up a few hours later and my left arm was numb and tingling and after I got up and had a hard time pissing my heart slightly feels painful and I have typical opioid itchiness pretty badly. What just happened?
Am I ok to take more opiates tonight if I stay awake? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
well im no Dr. but i think i would go see a Dr. just to at least check over everything. really. its been many many years since ive experienced the opiod itchies heh. my resistance has been built up for pretty much a full decade. so... i sure remember the early days when had major itches always though hahaa.. seems like eons ago. good luck!

Last edited:
Maybe the numbness is due to strange positions while you slept, the itchiness is pretty normal since you took a lot but honestly I don't know about the heart pain. Oh yeah also the difficulty pissing as I'm sure you know is 100% normal since you don't have a tolerance anymore.
Take care, you don't wanna relapse.