• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids W-15 (opiate niave person) need help with dosing pure,. unadulterated chem

dilated_pupils

Bluelighter
I will be receiving a couple grams of W-15 and I have no opiate tolerance. The vendor has assured me it's not cut.

How do I go about measuring this?
At what dose should I start (I was planning to IV it but if I have test it nasally so bet it)?
Should I cut it with something
OR
Measure like 100-200mgs to make sure the scale is getting the right weight (I'd probably wait until it just hits 200mgs then take a smal pile out to be certain,. rather get less than to much)

I look forward to the reponses, and many thanks :)

You can get a milligram scale such as the Gemini-20 on Amazon for about $20. That'd be the easiest thing to do. You do not want to eyeball an RC opioid dose.

weigh the bulk amount & dilute it volumetrically

You need a mg scale especially with something potent like this. Even with seiko advice do you want to trust your life trusting your vendor weighed on point? Seriously talking about possible overdose and death here... Seriously just get an mg(0.001) scale they are cheap on ebay

Edit: Seiko is right about . 01 scale, which is easy to find at smoke shops.

Last edited:
If you buy a reasonable amount of it (& measure liquids accurately) you can dilute it volumetrically with something like a 0.01g scale.

Thanks for the replies. Does anyone have any accurate information on dosing w-15 in a pure state (uncut)?

Any information would be greatful.

Anecdotal data from animal models (yeah... =/ ) suggests 5x the potency of Morphine.
Whether that holds true in humans is a dangerous experiment, its structure reminds me a little too much of Fentanyl to make ANY safe assumptions. Especially if you must ask how to even weigh it...
Quality scale, volumetric solution, serial dilution, glacial pace dose titration.

Do you have analytical tools/access?
The last thing you want is mislabelled W-18, for example.

Volumetrically dilute it would probably be your best bet. But with an RC opioid I'd do a little dose of it intranasally or orally to make sure it's not a lot more potent than what you expected or to make sure it's the right chemical.

I wouldn't trust my sinus to differentiate molecules of W15 and W18...

It really amazes me that people trust their life and rely on the word of these vendors without a second thought.

Even if with test results, even those could be doctored up to their favor.

Not to assume the worst, but, I see this all the time. I can barely trust myself, much less anyone else, not even feeling the need to mention as to how that applies to complete strangers of the interwebz.

I don't think anyone suggested relying on analytical documents from the vendor themselves, though I could have missed it.
Tbh, that's a fair point to make to any lurkers - do not trust vendor analysis, for the reasons yteek mentioned. Independent analysis is a must.

FYI I have access to NMR data sheets from the vendor, and I have confidence that they are legit.

I most likely will have a friend weigh it for me with a better scale - my question is what should I dilute it in, how much should I dilute, and what should the ratio be?

If anyone can help me or is willing to work with me on figuring this out I'd appreciate it. PM's are welcome.

-dp

I have access to NMR data sheets from the vendor,

Somehow this isn't reassuring. If the vendor's in it for the long con then they can fake 'em too, people publish spectra in the literature. (read: what yteek said!)

I'd get the identity verified by a reputable company like DanceSafe or Wedinos... or hang around your university chemistry department and bribe the students!

If you can't figure solubility and measurements (try ethanol, do the math with the potency vs morphine & make a dose fit in ~5mL), are unaware of proper titration procedures, etc, you may well just leave this stuff sitting on your shelf and learn some more first, yeah?

Somehow this isn't reassuring. If the vendor's in it for the long con then they can fake 'em too, people publish spectra in the literature. (read: what yteek said!)

I'd get the identity verified by a reputable company like DanceSafe or Wedinos... or hang around your university chemistry department and bribe the students!

If you can't figure solubility and measurements (try ethanol, do the math with the potency vs morphine & make a dose fit in ~5mL), are unaware of proper titration procedures, etc, you may well just leave this stuff sitting on your shelf and learn some more first, yeah?

Even if the vendor is completely honest, that doesn't mean that the company they received it from is honest. Did they run the NMR themselves, or are they just passing along what they received from the manufacturer? Plus, how do you know that someone didn't make a mistake and grab the wrong bottle? These types of mixups happen even with legitimate chemical suppliers like Sigma despite the fact that they have SOPs and layers of control designed to minimize mistakes. Do you think the vendors that most people order from take the same precautions?