• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc "FRIEND" stole from me. help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroovySage

Greenlighter
okay idk where to put this thread lol but alright. it goes like this. i had 100 30mg morphine pills. my come up, i put 50 aside to sell at once for fast money my "boy" offered to sell them for me about a month ago he hit me up like 2 weeks ago saying that he had the money back for me and if i had anymore pills.... then i told him i didnt have anymore and we talked a bit and agreed on meeting up later on that week. but i hit him up like EVERYDAY on fb since and he not responding, even goin on to make statuses and shit. idk what to do. he goes to my school but rarely comes but when i do see him what should i do ? i dont understand why he would tell me he had my money if he was plannin on robbin me.... help me guys

Realllyyyyyyyyy not a question for this sub-forum. I'm sorry about your predicament, but this has nothing to do with harm reduction.

Try posting in Drug Culture, that might be more suitable, but regardless it's kind of impossible for us to give you advice, we don't know you or him or your area etc. etc.

You might've just gotten fucked over, happens to everyone in this game, sorry kid.

When your drugs get stolen..

.. WHO YA GUNNA CALL?

GHOSTBUSTERS!

yeah this is not material for od

but ill give you some good advice, dont ever give someone quantities of drugs and then expect money to come back to you afterwards, thats not how the game runs and 9/10 times people will just fuck you over, then unless you wanna play enforcer (& risk getting arrested) you are powerless.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.