• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids any way to make a 5/325 norco feel like 15mg?

lokidoki

Bluelighter
I have literally only one norco 5/325 left. Im used to taking 3 of these at a time for 15mg of hydrocodone. Is there anything I can take this with like Tylenol extra strength to make it a bit stronger? Im having a difficult time with the thought of getting through the night without my usual dose...

Thanks.

Potentiate with loperamide, the theory is that when you fill the periheral mu-opioid receptors with loperamide more of the drug you are trying to potentiate will end up working centrally.

^^^^Uhhhh, that probably won't do much more than make you not be able to shit for a week.

Best you could do is use your typical potetiation methods of enzyme inhibition just to make it last longer, but other than that there's no way you can actually increase the dose.

Get used to it, thus is the eternal predicament of drug users... "How to make x feel like y"

Last edited:
Aside from the usual brigade of potentiatiors (sedating antihistamines, 1-2 beers, etc) there's not much you can do.

I'm wishing the same thing right about now.
Why can't this bottle of vicodin transform into 3 bottles.

Sigh we can always dream

Last edited:
Promethazine will help a little...but come on, three times stronger?

Carisoprodol (Soma) or Meprobamate (Miltown), and Promethazine are typically used to potentiate codeine...hydrocodone is related, so I imagine it would work. Aside from that I would take Sekio's advice and try some antihistamines and alcohol (just beers, not hards). My favorite antihistamines at the moment are orphenadrine, diphenhydramine, and benztropine (although the latter is more or less an anticholinergic...it seems to lengthen/increase my codeine buzz at (0.5 mg Cogentin).

I second Benadryl, it'll make you a little drowsy. Help ya get some sleep if that's what you're after. White grapefruit juice is supposed to be an easily accessible potentiater as well.