• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin H suddenly makes me really dizzy?

ImAShark

Greenlighter
I started doing H this past summer, never got addicted but would use occasionally (snorting), go through a few bags in a week and then go two or so weeks without using. Recently I was without a dealer so I went over a month without doing dope, when I finally I bought I snorted a rather large, but not too big, line. I almost immediately got extremely dizzy and couldn't even see straight. I laid down and spent the rest of the night puking my guts up. I snorted a smaller line a few days later and again got really dizzy, although not as much so as last time. Then tonight I tried snorting just a very little tiny bit of enough, an amount that would not normally get me high. I have very, very light dizzyness right now, and very very little euphoria. Obviously I should't feel too euphoric from the amount that I used, but I feel dizzier now than I would from a regular-sized line in the past. Is this just bad H or something, or is there another reason why my body might react differently to H now? Thanks for the help.

Could be your tolerance which is the most likely culprit. You don't need to be an addict to create a tolerance to the drug then when abstaining from the drug for a while and going back your body doesn't know how to handle it. You could try another source of H to see if this is a bad batch but it sounds to me like your body needs time to get used to it once again.

Yup. That's what happened to me, when I resumed use after 1-2 months off last year. I even started off smaller and it was still too much, seized up vomited, dizzy.

It's weird though that every time I use from this bag, it's making me dizzy, relative to how much I use. That as never the case with any other bag I've used. I've read that it might be cut with fentanyl or just pure fentanyl, but who knows, I guess.

We will never be able to tell what's in your bag unless we had the dope in a lab testing it but its all speculation otherwise. It very well could be cut with something that is making the experience not as euphoric but still really "heavy" Fent is a very real possibility.

It's either due to your tolerance being lower than before or due to the quality of the H being higher than normal. Or perhaps a combination of these possibilities.