• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol: Combining ER & IR

Fuzati

Bluelighter
Hi guys, been a while!

I have a question regarding tramadol.
I've looked for the answer for hours, no I actually did ^^' but no success.

Soooo...
I've taken tramadol a few times over the years (always ER, and never tried crushing it) and my friend gave me 8 100mg pills a couple weeks ago.
I like taking 400mg ER, nice and long high, so I never bothered crushing and parachuting them.

But I was wondering (since I don't want to waste a high) if popping 200 ER + 200 crushed and parachuted; could give good results? Like maybe a stronger (relative I know) "rush", and then the mellow high of the ER.

I've been reading that crushing ER gives a "speedy, energetic" high that doesn't really feel like an opioid so I never bothered, but mixed with non-crushed ER maybe it would balance it out?

Hopefully my question was clear, English is not my native language...
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Fuz

combine xanax ir and xr you get a better high although you will fall asleep if you take too much but, im not recommending abusing benzos it helped a lot with the opiate withdrawal the thomas recipe is like a blessing from god for me

combine xanax ir and xr you get a better high although you will fall asleep if you take too much but, im not recommending abusing benzos it helped a lot with the opiate withdrawal the thomas recipe is like a blessing from god for me

Thank you for answering my thread, but I was talking about Tramadol not Xanax ^^' We don't even have Xanax ER where I live...

Maybe I didn't post this in the right section, I should try the "beginner drug discussions".
Thanks anyway!
Fuz