• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe 24 hours after last dose, always safe?

JMMS

Greenlighter
Hi, i have a 1,5/2 grams a day heroin habbit. I posted already a few times here, still haven't got myself clean...
I was wondering, i can't stay 24 hours clean of heroin to wait to first subutex dose. Do you think, in your experience, that s safe to take 24 hours after last heroin dose to take the bupe? I will take tramadol and benzos during those first 24 hours, so i will not know what would my cows be.

Thanks

If you do anything keep it as small as possible, that first suboxone will be amazing.

12 hours should be enough to wait until youre safe to take the bupe.

Honestly,i couldnt wait so i have taken it with only like 8 hours in between and i was fine,but ppl have reported PWDs even within the 24 hour mark,so id wait at least 12 hours..

The point is in being actually sick when you take the bupe,if you have cold-hot flashes,runny nose,diarhea,are about to vomit and in pain,i think you can take it no matter how many hours passed(as long as youre genuinely sick)..

HI, thanks for the replies
The question is that i will not know how sick i will be, because i will take tramadol and benzos until my first subutex dose.
Well i toke my last heroin dose minutes ago, i will take tramadol and benzo at night and the when i wake up in the morning i will put subutex inder my tongue... hope i can make and don't find myself an "escuse" for me to go buy H instead of taking the subutex... I'm sooo tired... i want out, it all dependes on me, i know, but i'm beeing very weak.. i always have something for myself to justify postponing the detox.... i suposably was going to start today, but the excuse was that i'm going to have lunch with my family,,, yes, it makes sense to not be in wd when i'm qith all my family so they don't notice, the problem is that everyday my excuses always make sense :\

There are ppl saying that Tramadol doesnt interfere with the bupe but idk,id still avoid it just to be safe.

Just take a nice H dose a couple of hours before you sleep,pop a benzo maybe if it feels alright,and get a good 8 hour sleep.Thats almost 10 hours already.

When you wake up,wait until you feel like you need a fix,then dose the bupe.I believe youll be close to the 12 hour mark by then,so it should be safe.

If you feel sick and dose the sub,youll prolly get a good amount of relief and find out that it works,whereas if you try to fill the inbetween spaces with weaker opioids,you prolly wont feel the subs as much,and your mind will quickly label it as bullshit.

Whatever you do,good luck!!