• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos big combo?

ayruss

Greenlighter
Thoughts on a Xanax, Klonopin, Cocaine, and Hydrocodone combo? .5 zans, 4 .5 kpins, g 1/2 coke, 5 7.5 hydros.

Mixing them could just make the effects much less worthy. Besides, it´s not safe.

Mixing them could just make the effects much less worthy. Besides, it´s not safe.

from what I was able to find online there is really no serious interactions when using alprazolapam, clonazepam, and hydrocodone together. so I'm guessing it's the cocaine (obviously) you're referring too that makes it not safe, but how so?

What's the point in taking all of them together? It seems like a waste to me. I would probably same some of the benzos for the comedown of the cocaine

What's the point in taking all of them together? It seems like a waste to me. I would probably same some of the benzos for the comedown of the cocaine

Should've explain in more detail. Wasn't suggesting the combination all at once, more so the order in which I wrote them in the original post and spaced out 30 or so minutes apart. Also, more interested in how the body would react rather than the recreational effects, but both are helpful if anyone, by any chance, had any experiences.

Yeah it could be recreational personally I'd mix the xanax with cocaine , I don't really mess with Opiods because of Nausea

It was my pizza guy's endeavor last night, and was telling me that the benzo combination (Xanax,klonopin) added a really great mellow and relaxing feeling throughout the 2 hours it took to finish off the gram and 1/2 of snow. Immediately after the last gator tail, he swallowed 5 7.5's, supposedly, completely eliminating the comedown.

Its not about taking them together,its about taking them in the right order.

Popping all the piils while sniffing coke the same time,would result in a messed up feeling(not necesairily in the good way)and prolly youd just nod,and maybe feel uncomfortable.

Now,if you take a couple of hydros and do some coke,you might get a nice speedbally feeling,especially if you have tolerance to opiates,the coke will be very noticable,so id recommend to keep the benzos for later,when the speedball starts to wear off...

Here's another way to think of:
Take the hydrocodone and wait for it to start to kick in.
Then once feeling them a bit start with the coke.
If you end up not liking the opiate speedball you'd be doing and begin to get agitated, nervous, or anything take the alprazolam.
At the end of the fun time and its all ending, if you can't sleep (if you even want to) or even just to chill out and relax then take the clonazepam.

There just my OPINION on how to get the most outta what you are planning on using.

Have fun.
Be safe.
HR first.

-HOOD

"Here's another way to think of:
Take the hydrocodone and wait for it to start to kick in.
Then once feeling them a bit start with the coke.
If you end up not liking the opiate speedball you'd be doing and begin to get agitated, nervous, or anything take the alprazolam.
At the end of the fun time and its all ending, if you can't sleep (if you even want to) or even just to chill out and relax then take the clonazepam."

i like this, but would add a bit other things in there for even more enjoyment.......kind bud would be a great addition to this mix, as would MXE and a 1/5 of vodka

I honestly would re-think that one... You may not get hurt but your hangover and week after will be rough..