• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is there a way to purify morhpine?

swimmed

Greenlighter
If you had a bunch of morphine 30 IRs how would one go to purify the morphine taking out whatever fillers are in it. I tried searching to no avail. Any info greatly appreciated.

Edit: The use is NOT for IV, I need to dry it back out, Im just looking to get the same amount of morphine, with maybe a quarter the size of powder

Last edited:
I dunno if it's like morphine HCL or sulphate maybe you could mix the pills with water, filter, collect the liquid, dry and have pure morphine?

Burn the fuck out of it then suck up what ya can through a cotton. Don't do that, I was kiddding but that was my first experice with the Morph 30s, was told to do it that way, quickly learned NOT THE WAY TO DO IT,lol. The girl I was with told me not to use a cotton, but I refused to do that at least, so she just sucked it up outta the spoon without a cotton, I was kinda shocked actually,thought she was kidding when she said that... But ya, Micron filter and super cold water no heat at all.

Micron filtration.
If you're looking to IV it, then put it through filter, and bang.
If you're looking to snort it/smoke/ oral use (idk why but whatever) then through micron filter onto cookie sheet or something with large surface area- let dry-then scrape up and rail/pop/plug and experience bliss.

Well, outta curiosity(would never do this) but are Morphine pills smokeable? Was just thinking since Morphine is in opium, and there is the whole smoking oxys thing(god, now thats a WASTE, tried it one time only.) People seem to smoke everything now, even remember reading a thread on another site where some guy was smoking Suboxone strips and getting ripped(obviously not on it for maintaince) but god, I couldn't imagine smoking a suboxone film, then other people tried it and were getting high to...but just, yuck.

Well, outta curiosity(would never do this) but are Morphine pills smokeable? Was just thinking since Morphine is in opium, and there is the whole smoking oxys thing(god, now thats a WASTE, tried it one time only.) People seem to smoke everything now, even remember reading a thread on another site where some guy was smoking Suboxone strips and getting ripped(obviously not on it for maintaince) but god, I couldn't imagine smoking a suboxone film, then other people tried it and were getting high to...but just, yuck.

Find anything to do with anything and someone on the internet will have tried it and said they got the best high ever out of it.
They might be but highly doubt the BA is that of oral, which isn't saying much since oral BA of morphine is something like 15%...

0b4.jpg

So let me get this right, to purify morphine, you just would break up pills, put in room temp water, and filter a few times, then dry?
Kinda like CWE?

They are saying use a micron filter. Not the same thing at all as a CWE with a coffee filter type filter...

But I guess the general principle is similar

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't all opiates convert into morphine in your system? I know I'm kinda off topic but a dude told me that once and I want to know if its true. Also can morphine IRs be smoked like roxicet?

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't all opiates convert into morphine in your system?

Heroin & codeine do convert to morphine. However oxycodone, for example, converts to oxymorphone.. hydrocodone converts to hydromorphone. The guy who told you this is partially right, since opioids like oxycodone & hydrocodone are not opiates since they are considered to be semi-synthetic. Dihydrocodeine is another semi-synthetic opioid derived from the poppy but it converts to dihydromorphine.

can morphine IRs be smoked like roxicet?

You cannot smoke pills in an effective manner, so no. Neither can be 'smoked' - at least not effectively.

Will using micron filters work for Oxy, Dilaudid, Opana?
Whats the fastest way to dry it out?

therefore pinpoint oxymorphone and hydromorphone are more potent than oxycodone and hydrocodone as they don't need to be converted?