• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Large number of fake Pfizer alprazolam bars in New York/ Long Island area

Status
Not open for further replies.

illwill631

Greenlighter
Ok, so this is my first post...I don't know if this forum uses swim or not but anyway, if this thread has to be moved by mods, by all means move it. Anyway, since this summer (summer 2014) i had a few connects in Mastic L.I that always had the pfizer bars and they looked SO real, there would be no way to compare them from anyone elses batch because they looked exactly the same. However, when taking these bars, one or two usually gets me smacked because I am also on 90 mg methadone a day, However the ones from these two people did hardly anything. I did notice VERY slight anxiolytic effects but thats it. I have heard of people buying etizolam or phenazepam (sp?) in large amounts and preswsing them into Fake bars. The way i know the ones i was getting were fake (again, impossible to tell by looks) was to chew it and taste it, or leave it under my tongue to dissolve. The fakes were extremely hard, like rocks, and tasted like just chalk with a very very small benzo taste after the initial straight chalkiness. Also, If i leave it under my tongue, they would stay for 30 mins plus and hardly have dissolved at all. The real ones I have been getting now dissolve in 3-10 mins tops and taste much more bitter like alprozolam. So basically...Has any one else noticed an abundance of these name brand fake pfizer bars? Also there were fake White G'332's or whatever going arounbd recently too but they were easy to tell because whoever made the press screwed up and made the font of the G a regular G, not the one with all the lines and angles that the real ones have.

Not sure what to do with this thread >Other drugs.

Mod's not sure if this discussion is allowed in this section, if not please close thread and accept my apologies

Bear

we don't allow pill id/fake pill discussion beyond the usual advice to have them tested professionally if you don't know whats in them

Status
Not open for further replies.