• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Are Cocaine effects blocked by MDMA or similar substance?

KingHobo

Greenlighter
I snorted over .5G of cocaine in 2 hours while coming down from MDMA. It took awhile due to the coke being very light and powdery, lots of lines and they made me kinda cough. Effects of the lines were very quick and short lasting (5 to 10 mins) but also very weak. Barely noticeable numbing. I think the coke was garbage but was wondering if MDMA or possibly something else sold as MDMA could prevent the coke from being effective?

Last edited:
In my honest opinion and from personal experience.. I'd not take molly and cocaine together even on a molly comedown. Cocaine is cardiotoxic and though pure MDMA isn't that I know of, the combination could cause hyperthermia (overheating) as well as prolong the comedown and cause more negative effects(worse insomnia, worse anxiety, worse depression).. also if the MDMA is cut with another drug mixed with cocaine this could be deadly. I personally like to keep them separated. But I have dabbled a few times with coke on comedowns. I found that I didn't feel much from the coke but honestly I have no idea the purity of the cocaine.

Reporting you for animal cruelty.

But honestly, we all know it was you, please read the BLUA.

The MDMA probably overpowered the cocaine. It's not a good idea to mix the two anyway.

it's way more likely you got sold garbage cocaine

cocaine and mdma do hit the exact same targets in your brain but even then there's no way mdma would block the numbing effects

Great point! I always got numbing effects... Just never the stimulant effects when I combined the 2. I'd suggest avoiding the combo. Do yourself a favor and take it easy on the molly comedown and save the coke for another day.

It's the other way round in my book, cocaine ruins MDMA by over powering. More than likely you just got garbage coke, half of my friends are crazy coke heads and cant resist it if its there so when theyve been flying of MDMA then took a line of coke it just ruins the MDMA. The emapthic effects will vanish some side effects may still linger on the most part ive found if you have a line of coke after taking a pill or MDMA then you may have well just set fire to your money.