• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Is 2g per week too much?

JustAFella

Greenlighter
Hello all, I am a recently new user of cola, probably 3 weeks or a month. I was just wondering how often would be too often, and then I should start to worry? I have been buying 2g at a time, do one of them one day, the other the next, then in 3-4 days repeat. I bought 2 today, and was going to stop and go to bed, but could not get to sleep, so finished off the first one, and will just stay up tonight. After the 2nd, should I take a break for a while, or is waiting 3-4 days in between good enough?

Reason I ask, is an hour or so after I was going to be done for the night, all I could think of was having some more. Nothing crazy or anything, but it sure sounded like an awesome idea. Typically as soon as I know I am physically out of it, I relax a bit and am fine, but when I know I have some more, I just wantwantwant.

Sounds like you're clucking. Cocaine can be very psychologically addictive, and pretty rough on the ol' ticker. I wouldn't say 2g in a week is an insane amount, but it sounds like that figure may be escalating for you. I'd take some time off.

Last edited:
That's the worse part about C is that I wanna, I wanna etc. It is insidious like that and I was a fiend to begin with. I always swore if I had enough money for it, I'll kill myself. As far as trying to sleep, I used to hate that it felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. I'd lay down buzzed cuz it was so late and bang bang bang would go my chest. So hard I swear you could see it. Like you, I had to do it all, no in between. I've always hated that about myself but I swore off C years ago and so far, so good. Good Luck!

Appreciate the words fellas. At least I know others know what I was feeling lol. I ran out about noon while at work, 5:30 now, feel much better, and not so crazy, tired as all ass though, lol.Going to take a break for a few weeks to make sure it does not escalate out of control.

First thing I thought when I read this is that is a lot of money to pay for C. I'm not too sure what it costs these days (back when I used it, it was $100 a gram), but it adds up super fast. I understand this could be said of a bunch of drugs and people but... $200 a day for a year is like, $73,000 a year. But with this fella's usage at maybe 4x a week it's still over $40,000 a year. Damn, even if it's less than that, someone would have to have a really well paying job to pay this on top of all the other regular expenses folks have. I mean you could probably retire in 20 years (or less) if that was set aside. I realize it'd be a lot less fun but...