• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What is another good drug with similar effects to alprazolam/xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOJOLOACH

Greenlighter
I am planning on buying a drug that will give me an awesome "lean" effect, where my body feels absorbed in the couch, motor skills are impaired etc. I usually mix my xanax with alcohol but I'm sick of the blackouts.

Currently I am looking into buying some "codeine 15mg" pills and promethazine pills, and somehow making a lean. Is this possible or safe? I know I don't want more than 25mg of prometh.

I have an uneasy stomach so lots of times painkillers will make me nauseated and these are low dose pain killers.

I would like it to be mixed with alcohol if possible but not neccessary. Thanks!

First I'd like to say I love your name haha I used to have a pair of dojo loaches in my tank.

Secondly, when it comes to mimicking a benzo.. there isn't really much options besides other benzos.. =/ I'm curious to see what comes from this thread though because I'd also be interested. Also the promethazine and codeine combo is safe overall I mean in high doses it could cause issues but that is pretty much a given. Mixing the 2 with alcohol though is definitely something you'd want to avoid. CNS depression plus the promethazine could inhibit vomiting which could cause alcohol poisoning.. I'd just go easy on it. If you do mix the 3 it should be fine in modest doses.

I haven't tried it, but everything I've heard suggests that etizolam is a pretty excellent/cheap substitute for the strong benzos like xanax. Personally - I've stayed clear myself, I'm already stuggling to stay clean from heroin, that is the last thing I need! But, sounds like a winner, if that is your thing. Certainly a whole damn lot cheaper than street-price xanax, though - if you can get xanax on a subsidised prescription (like $5 for a 100 or whatever)..

no price discussions.

and honestly, i find 'lean' very over-rated. you may as well just take the codeine and prometh in their tablet form and wait for effects. drink some sprite while you wait or something.

Heck yeah, dojoloaches and loaches in general are awesome fish.
Ok I thought taking just the pills would do the same thing, just wasn't sure because there wasn't much info on this combo anywhere. Just have to cut the pills to the right doses correctly. And I will follow the little-to-no alcohol instructions.

As far as the etizolam that also is an option. however I am way OVERLOADED on benzos. I came across an alprazolam powder. This is the active ingredient in xanax and is just plain awesome. This powder is the king of all benzos i've done. Very very very addicting. I've done it 3 days in a row and I am having trouble not doing it today but I'll stay strong lol.

Also, might give ketamine or GHB a try.

we are not here to recommend drugs for you to take or buy

Status
Not open for further replies.