EVERYBODY FAVORITE PILL

i havent been doin E for that long, maybe a couple of months. but my favorites so far are:
speedy: green roughnecks i got in Philly
chill or dopey: probably crowns.
the worst:
Speedy: mercedes
chill: snowballs

Blue TPs for me. I wish i could get more but nobody around here has any
frown.gif

Oh shit !!!
I've done so many different the past weekends so I'm not sure which one is the best. I would probably say "007" or "scorpions" but the scorpions didn't last to long though
frown.gif
but hell after 3 ½ I was totally out of this world
smile.gif

Choosing from probably well over a hundred different kinds i've had over the years, i always seem to give the same response... the old batch of X-files, the white triangluar ones with the rounded edges and the x stamped on it. they were THE BOMB... the new batch (tan, speckled, no logo) also very good, livign up to the name.
i also really liked the 2x Batmans, the 3x figure eights, and the old old Euros.
------------------
alwayzzzz PLUR & happy :) rolling...
E-girl
*I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen!*
**I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it**

Etrain you said you took a green roughneck. I think if an Rn is blue or green it stands for Registered Nurse which is a completely different pill. The tan speckled Rn stands for roughneck. Atleast thats the way it is in NY to my knowledge i could be wrong though. Anyways my favorite pill so far definitely has to be either the AOL's or tan speckled RN's. Worst pill definitely has to be samurai by far.

hey e-girl, the 2x batmans were really good. and ostate, they might have been the registered nurses, but i dont really know, they were speedy with a lot of touchy feely, i liked them a lot. oh well, whatever they were they kicked ass!!!
PLUR in CT and everywhere
P.S. i was wondering if anyone from CT was going to Insomnia on sat night?

Best Pill I ever did was the White Elephants that came out in March 1999. But the first Green Triangles were the bomb too. I rolled for about 20 some hours on 3 of them.
Peace

The best pills I ever had were Green Loves, and Milliniums! The green loves knocked me and everyone else that took them on their ass, my whole body went completely numb and I also got slight visuals

My favorites so far are
Double Stac Batmans
and
Double Stac Green Sensations
both very speedy, but you can control the speed more on the greens
smile.gif

My favorite pills are the old batch of Mitsubishis double stack and the purple @ ,those are from the area of Miami!!!

ostate,
the RN's i had a few months back were blue.... and they were known as Roughnecks.... (and might i add they were the BOMB)
never heard of the registered nurses...
------------------
alwayzzzz PLUR & happy :) rolling...
E-girl
*I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen!*
**I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it**

I have been doing xtc for about a year now and my favorite pill of all times are white
armani

I must admit:
Tweetie is my favourite (november'98) - 6 hours of waves in a spiral tribe rave, the feeling was
"fastah den dah speed of sound,
fastah den dah speed o'light..."

I have had nothing but good pills- some better than others but my favorites were the white loves; the white teletubbies; and the blue izods--the bomb--, i've also had y2ks but despite all the good ive heard about them they were only ok, probably because i took one of those great teletubbies the night before. The izods were just blown up dancey and touchy not alot of lovey(which i personally like) but nevertheless i took a teletubbie the night before and when this izod hit it blew up!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUR----
[This message has been edited by RaiN-E (edited 11 November 1999).]

here in ny the blue or green Rn's are big pillz while the Rn's are small and flat. just an observation.. =)

my faves so far have been white mitsubishis (took one at my first party and haven't seen 'em since) and blue butterflies (toronto area)
smile.gif
the only one i didn't like was green love, cuz i puked a whole lot that night
frown.gif