• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos K pin questions

semiazas

Bluelighter
I have no prior tolerance with kpins and I'm wondering what a good dose is. Also curious what the most efficient ROA is. Thanks in advance.

1mg should be a good amount for your first time. no more than 2mg though. it may take awhile to kick in so don't get discouraged when you don't feel anything at first. it is also a pretty subtle high and some people don't enjoy it as much as others. just try to enjoy it for what it is. the best ROA would be popping it. if you want it to kick in faster though you should take it sublingually (let it dissolve under your tongue). i think it should be about the same as if you popped it. enjoy and be safe! don't mix with opiates and if you drink, don't drink too much! i would say 1 or 2 drinks max if you do.

it's not pointless, it's just wasteful. the bioavailability from taking it orally is like 90% but snorting it is something like 50%, give or take. snorting it will still work, it just won't be as effective.

Yeah snorting Kpins is wasteful but i will admit once im in blackout mode i tend to snort half a pill or so just for that Minty feeling up the nose haha. but yeah OP if you have no benzo tolerance i would say take a full 2mg because Kpins have a tendency to not pack much of a punch and do take awhile to kick in. and after 60-75 minutes if you feel as if more is needed redose 1mg