• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Searching for the best all around Benzo...Mood/Pain/Muscle/CNS..Lets discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucidRoot

Greenlighter
I suffer from Mitochondrial Disease also known as CVS (Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome)...it is a very rare intestinal/esophagal disease that has to do with the DNA and mitochondrial amino acids and sugars that fail to break down, or manifest the correct enzymes needed to function properly. I am wondering, as I am on 10mg Diazepam (Valium) and also a history of 3mg Clonazepam (Klonopin), 1mg Lorazepam (Ativan), and of course the almighty, overhyped, trendy Alprolozam (Xanex) in the past....but What I mam making this thread for is for all my pharmacological wizards to come together in discussing and perhaps answering the question of, what is the MOST potent, or HEAVY, if you could put it in that term, or POTENT, of the BENZO family. I am meaning molecularly, and in part with any other combination that any benzo may have. Are their pain relieving benzos? Muscle relaxing benzos? A benzo that could instead of taking one mood stabilizer, an anti depressent, and that of a benzo, cover all three? I struggle with pain, intense anxiety, PTSD, but also muscle spasms, brain zaps, and have a history of seizures as well from not only Depakote contradindication but benzo withdrawal. That was when I was younger and much less knowledgeable, you could say, ;)8o I really appreciate any input as to what I should recommend to my doctor
GET AT ME! MESSAGE ME! I LOVE LEARNING AND I ALSO LOVE HELPING ANYONE WITH QUESTIONS.
I MAY BE ASKING A QUESTION BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DO NOT HAVE AN ENORMOUS SELECTION OF ANSWERS :)
-LUCID ROOT
CHECK MY MUSIC OUT IF YOU LIKE HIP HOP. WORD UP!

I already have prescribed medications, I am simlpy wondering. I have norco, oxycodone 30mg, Liquid 7.5 lortab, Fentanyl 100mcg patches...etc...but I really am able to operate, unless during an episode with 10mg of valium per day. But if their is a benzo that has opiate/analgesic affects I need to find that, and perhaps try it to see if it is more beneficial, thus I could taper down off the 10mg Norco i take per day as well. I am prescribed 3 but seldom take that, and usually just take 2 in the morning. @kid anime it alows me to poop haha, sorry but really, without getting sick, it allows me to eat, without vomiting after, and it helps my guts function and relax.

we are not here to recommend drugs for treating conditions or for getting high sorry.

there is no "most potent" benzo. there are also no benzos with opioid effects although many if not all benzodiazepines will potentiate opioids. different people will find that they respond differently to various benzos. some have long durations, some have notably more anticonvulsant effects than others, etc.

if you are on 3 different benzos you will find that they all get less effective. benzodiazepines build tolerance/dependance very rapidly and are usually not indicated for periods longer than about 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.