• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Congress passed US federal marijuana bill

maddawg300

Bluelighter
Great to hear the Congress (House and Senate both) passed a low level bill to end the US federal ban on medical marijuana. If Obama signs this which would make the bill passed into a law, the DEA would no longer be able to interfere with dispensaries in states where medical marijuana is legalized and may be the next step towards legalization. Thoughts?

Read up
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/...ffectively-ends-u-s-ban-on-medical-marijuana/

They better hurry before the (R) take over.

Either way it doesn't affect me since where I live marijuana for ANY reason will never get passed. :(

well, given i have driven the like ten fucking hours through nebraska on the way to rado many times, it could be a drive, but there is Native land there.

Access to good weed isn't the problem but it would be nice to walk in to a dispensary and have options.

That and to have financially driven persecution and demonization ended would also be a huge plus.

That and to have financially driven persecution and demonization ended would also be a huge plus.

Mainly as well as what he said.
id like to choose my self either way now I gotta go convince a dr. I severely need weed for...?

We should quit chasing our tails and call this game.
Who really need a ref anyhow.

hmm, so I wonder, if you live in a state where it is legal for medical reasons (such as california) and sent it through the mail within that state, then it is only subject to state law and would no longer be a federal crime to do so?

I was listening to the local news (radio) and they were crying about the financial burden to Nebraska arresting these criminals and that it needs to be stopped because of the danger it's causing to our children. 8)

Can we get a giant BL "Save the Children!!" put your hearts into it folks.

edit:
"Marijuana flows from this gap into neighboring states, undermining Plaintiff States' own marijuana bans, draining their treasuries, and placing stress on their criminal justice systems," the lawsuit alleges.
http://www.denverpost.com/marijuana...homa-sue-colorado-over-marijuana-legalization

Has not been an issue for the last 40 years.. sorry arresting, prosecuting, exhorting, theft, and for profit policing and incarceration have made the people involved billions and billions over the last 40m years. More arrests, more money. Looks like dirty greedy hands trying to get a share of the new piggy bank. Get your own bank losers, legalize grass.. duhh. The war on drugs is a trillion dollar failure, cry somewhere else as your the idiots who are still waging it. We have to remember that money spent is money earned. Cops, judges, attorneys, prison and jail workers, shoddy treatment workers, drug test companies.. yeah they all made and still making bank on this. So sorry your cash cow is flying the coupe. I'm not a vindictive person normally, but after your actions it will make me smile to see you out of business.

Last edited: