• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

getting off H (fent powder and h) with clonidine

continblossom

Greenlighter
I have a very high tolerance, bc of the fentanyl. If you have been addicted to fentanyl then you know what I mean. I've come off a 32mg a day suboxone habbit (the does my pos doctor perscribed) ,tar & OC. None of those were as bad as the fentanyl powder. I came off of it 8months ago, but was hospitalized when I tried to do it on my own. They gave me amazing comfort meds and it was a great cold turkey detox. I felt very little pain, but got down to 90lbs. I'm really scared about doing this at home, because I couldn't hold down any food or water. So having fluids was a big deal while I was in the hospital, but I won't have a big bag of saline 24/7 at home obviously. Thats another problem I'm an Iv user and they ived everything in the hospital thats why I think I did so well. I have lots of clonidine, xanax & some promethazine to help. Will this combination be safe? I've gotta get off now. My veins are all getting hard and half of them just don't work anymore. I've been fucking up my body for 4years now and I'm only 22(almost 23). I just don't wanna wake up Im the hospital again. I just wanna know if those 3 will be good enough. I also have muscle relaxers for restlessness( mainly my legs and arms), but I think adding the muscle relaxer might be too much. Please let me know what you think.

Hey continblossom, i know it can be hard because i battled with opiate addiction myself. This information may be useful to you:

medications for acute opiate detox

The medications I would explore the use of for detox would be:
>Clonidine< DOSED EVER FOUR HOURS..

one of either
>NEURONTIN< >HERE< >HERE< >here<
OR >Lyrica<
OR >phenibut<

>A BENZO BUT JUST AT NIGHT<
>a nsaid<
>melatonin<
tylenol
Senokot S is a stool softener and laxative. If you do not want the laxative you can go for strait stool softenerDioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate.

(Opi Withdrawal) what is the best comfort meds for opiate w/d?

Your Personal Opiate Withdrawal Arsenal

Also, what I am going to do for you is move this over to the Sober Living forum so you can get some more responses there.