• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Types of Drug Users

Edvard Munch

Bluelighter
- The young adult who's good looking and possibly homosexual who attends raves and has a deep fascination with glo sticks. They are warm, loving and tender and can dance for hours only to make sweet love to their partner/partners after words. Deep into their culture and have a deep sense of whats "in" and whats "out."
Choice of drug: Primarily ecstacy. Other drugs include amphetamines, dextromethorphan, alcohol and GHB.
- The skinny ass white pale malnutritioned one. The type of person you look at and say "Oh look, he must've came from a concentration camp." Skin sags off the face and has acute insomnia. Person is either in one of only 2 moods... Depressed, lacking energy and irritable or extremely happy, sociable and keeps talking about "the higher power and euphoria of God." (At least you think that's what he said. Cant tell cause he's talking to fast)
Choice of drug: Cocaine and methamphetamines.
- Type A personality who hates their job and is in a rut with domestic problems. Spends a lot of time at the bar talking to friends and watches the big game as he talks about what he'd like to do to that Jessica Alba. Home life drives him to drink and gets a big nagging from his girlfriend or wife.
Choice of drug: Alcohol
- Lazy ass who goes on about a theory or revelation he had the other day. Very artistic and creative and will play a guitar rather well. Easily distracted by pretty images and is too lazy to keep a relationship with a significant other so they masturbate a lot. Laughs hysterically at a dumb knock knock joke they made up. Seems to have an affinity with junk food.
Choice of drug: Pot and the occassional mushrooms
- The "weird one" who talks about when he stepped through a mirror to see looking glass people. Moves rapidlly from one topic to the next and does a bad job correctly compositing sentences in proper form. "That dog not, was him furry." Okay, buddy. Has a hard time keeping a job because he claims he cant work his motor functions from the remote control he is working with in his head.
Choice of drug: LSD, ketamine, mushrooms and sometimes peyote.
-
-
-
That's all I can think of. You peep's go ahead and think of more types of drug users. I'm out, y'all.

- The skinny ass white pale malnutritioned one. The type of person you look at and say "Oh look, he must've came from a concentration camp." Skin sags off the face and has acute insomnia. Person is either in one of only 2 moods... Depressed, lacking energy and irritable or extremely happy, sociable and keeps talking about "the higher power and euphoria of God." (At least you think that's what he said. Cant tell cause he's talking to fast)
Choice of drug: Cocaine and methamphetamines.
LOL! Thats me! But since I've stopped doing coke and become a raging alcoholic I'm turning into this
- Type A personality who hates their job and is in a rut with domestic problems. Spends a lot of time at the bar talking to friends and watches the big game as he talks about what he'd like to do to that Jessica Alba. Home life drives him to drink and gets a big nagging from his girlfriend or wife.
Choice of drug: Alcohol
[ 07 February 2003: Message edited by: Crimson Cloud ]

Originally posted by Edvard Munch:
- Lazy ass who goes on about a theory or revelation he had the other day. Very artistic and creative and will play a guitar rather well. Easily distracted by pretty images and is too lazy to keep a relationship with a significant other so they masturbate a lot. Laughs hysterically at a dumb knock knock joke they made up. Seems to have an affinity with junk food.

thats me :D
fuckin potheads :eek:

What about the one that does any drug he can get his hands on?
This personality is the most scatterbrained of them all. Occasionally goes through periods of time, lasting from days to weeks, where the user will say things like "im clean," "im sober," "im done with drugs," only to go into another 6 month binge. Will combine approx 2-3 drugs every night of the week, and 7-8 drugs a night on the weekend. Has done everything and anything, and thinks he/she knows everything and anything because of it. Comes up with off the wall theories about the pharmocology of certain drugs (like acid makes yer brain bleeed duude!) which denotes to the fact that they dont have a clue what theyre talking about. Naturally, this persons catch phrases include "im fucked up" and "im crashing." 0 personality, and only friends are those who do drugs with them. Will put drugs in any bodily orfice, including oral, anal, nasal, and intravenious in the same night. Can eat more pills than you, can rail more coke than you, can shoot more smack than you, and can smoke more crap than you, uhm i mean crack. The few times he/she is sober, he/she appears to be the most brain dead individual you can think of...but at least he/she is hardcore!
Drugs of choice: Crack (and coke), meth, mdma, mescaline (cuz they come in microdots all the time), lsd, mushrooms, weed, heroin, DMT, alchohol, morphiene, ketamine, more coke, oxycontin, vicodin, xanax, ghb...yes everything...

Then there's the:
One in a Bluemooner
This one will rarely use drugs, as in once a month, but when they do they go all out. Can usually be found at the club rubbing all over the couches, while getting a lightshow from two different people and having a conversation with three other individuals. Not only that but they keep running off to try something new and by the end of the night have acquired over ten phone numbers (three of which they will have no recolection of how they got). Since they never do drugs they're tolerance is so low that they look like first timers. They could very possibly have either:A)just graduated B)just got out for winter break or C)got a 100 on some test and be celebrating for it. Even though they rarely due drugs doesn't mean they hold back though. Often times there evening might consist of: drinks with dinner-joint while popping ex-some ketamine to bump up the ex-another joint-and a few lines of coke on the way down. Will wake up the next day in one of only two ways: almost dead or ready to run a marathon, no in between.
Drugs used: Alcohol, Weed, Ex, Ketamine, Acid, Coke and Speed

- the Glass Penis Weekender
this part-time fiend makes up for a week's worth of sobriety by engaging a complete stimulant-fest during the weekend. the GPWs are rarely seen during their 60-hour Speed Marathons without the glass penis either in-mouth or within spastic snatching distance. in between loading bowls, much frenzied cleaning and repairing is accomplished. in the final hours of the Ice Attack, efforts are doubled because all bags must be thoroughly smoked before the week begins.

The know-it-all:
This user started doing drugs at a fairly young age, perhaps 13. Having very good experiences with their first few drugs, they go on a quest to research every psychoactive drug and know all there is to know about every one of em.'This user often tries to get their friends to do these drugs, and always has a scientific reason why its not bad for you. They are known to be a great wealth of knowledge, and are a veritable textbook for anyone interested in finding out about a drug. This user also often practices use in moderation, because they know the potential dangers of the substances they are using.
^Thats me.

Originally posted by silverat:
The know-it-all:
This user started doing drugs at a fairly young age, perhaps 13. Having very good experiences with their first few drugs, they go on a quest to research every psychoactive drug and know all there is to know about every one of em.'This user often tries to get their friends to do these drugs, and always has a scientific reason why its not bad for you. They are known to be a great wealth of knowledge, and are a veritable textbook for anyone interested in finding out about a drug. This user also often practices use in moderation, because they know the potential dangers of the substances they are using.
^Thats me.

You nailed down my personality too.

The Middle-Aged Legit(?) Pharm User
A high-salaried professional operating at a very high level in a very demanding field, who would never dream of using a controlled substance and gave up drunkeness in his 20's, who after years of chronic pain from a series of athletic injuries, and failed surgeries, seeks opioid relief legitimately, finds them not only effective at controlling pain but also mood- and energy-enhancing, and has now embarked on scheme of questionable legality in obtaining those substances which returned his life to him.

The know-it-all:
^Thats me.

damn dude you hit the nail on the head, although sometimes the moderation thing doesn't work out for me

I am a bit of both:
The Once in a Blue Mooner
The Know It All
Mix these together in a cocktail shaker and you are left with a nice crisp cup of me.
Pretty damn Ace combo if you ask me :p

In in my worst moments I've skirted the boundaries of this "type".
Well, I play the guitar well, and I'm artistic and creative...

- The wannabe
This personality type is straight-edge and popular in school but follows the dopeheads around asking "what is it like?!". When this person gets drunk at parties he always drags you off to a secluded spot and starts begging for weed or half a pill. He never has his own stuff and never takes no for an answer. He is always nervous when you see him at school because he doesn't want to be associated with "that kind of thing" ;)
Eventually he moves on to boasting about how he kicked his terrible habit and how he "KNOWS" about the dangers of drug abuse, urging you to join him in his "newfound" sobriety.
Drug of choice: Hard drugs like pot or a quarter of a pill. Sometimes a tiny line of something he is told is speed.
---
I've known WAY too many like that. Personally I'm the wanking lay-about :D
--- G.
[ 08 February 2003: Message edited by: Morrison's Lament ]

You forgot the junky!!(which composes half of my junky-raver lifestyle)..
Junky-
Tends to be pale and reclusive... Usually only accesible thru Instant Messenger. Where ever he/she lives is a total mess, usually with the only source of light coming from a TV. can be vrey cynical and a smartass when high or coming down.. Usually withdrawn and depressed when not on any opites.. Like to complain to friends about things like how the sun is too bright. Dont let the junky know you just got your wisdom teeth out! Hell be on you like flies on shit... "Cmon man, I feel like shit.. I need these." "Cmon.. 5 bucks a pill, you know thats a good deal when you could be taking tylenol!".. If all else fails, and he has no smack, you can find the junky rummaging thru peoples medicine cabnets..
Drugs of choice : Heroin, Percocet, Oxycontin, Vicodin, Demerol, Diluadid, Roxicet, Lortab, Tylenol's 3 and 4, MsIr, Mscontin, OXyIR.. the list goes on.

Junkie (2)
The preppy college kid that just loves to walk around malls for hours on end with his fellow junkies and talk about solving the worlds problems. They love to just sit in front of the tube and play PS2 for hours and smoke 2 packs of cigs' a day. When going through withdrawl they drive hours to get a couple pills from someone two cities away from someone that just got back from their doctor due to back pain. They never get in fights or argue because they are too easy going due to always being high..
drugs of choice: see above poster

The Guide
The walking encyclopedia of drugs, always being asked for advice and people sit in awe listening to the wisdom, and probably knows about drugs some of us have never heard of!
Is always the one who will be there to hold your hand if you need it, to tell you 'its just the drugs fucking with you' if things go wrong, will celebrate with you if you're having a really great time, and will always be by your side.
The one you can trust with your life!
Thats my husband...

The know-it-all:
^Thats me.

thats really scary, i never knew there were lots of people like me!!
the ex-user:
will see you vova'd at a club/rave and will then proceed to come over and tell you his whole really really f**ked up story about how drugs ruined his life (he will be very drunk) and rehab this and rehab that and tell you how bad drugs are and how you seem like a nice guy and should stop.
the liar:
oh yeah, i do loads of drugs, *proceeds to tell a total bullsh*t drug story that you can SO easily see through*.
[ 14 February 2003: Message edited by: inonzi_prowler ]

The Know-it-all occasional binger:
Almost exactly like the Know it all, this dude has done his homework on drugs and believes in moderation. However, he really can’t avoid the 2-3x a month 3 day weekend binge where he’ll do between 3-6 different drugs, excluding pot which he doesn’t consider a real drug. He is secretly searching for the perfect drug, on that will give him motivation and make him the person he longs to be. His biggest issue with himself is that him minus drugs, druggie friends and raves is a bland, boring person. He doesn’t like to do drugs just for the sake of doing them, but uses them to enhance a situation he’s in(house party, concert, rave), on the other hand, those events would be very boring to this dude if he attended them sober. He holds a decent office job during the week and none of his co-workers suspect him of substance use.
Drugs used: pharmaceuticals, meth, acid, shrooms, ketamine, mdma, coke, pot