Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Hardest To Find Drug??

Status
Not open for further replies.

inacoma

Bluelighter
I hope this is within the guidelines (im sure it is) but lately, i havent been able to find acid for months yet e is just everywhere.. Anyone else find that. So why is that?
[ 04 February 2003: Message edited by: inacoma ]

acid...you can find pretty good toons around here (these days).
but...WHO THE HELL IS HIDDING THE GODDAMM MDMA PILLS?!?!?!?!?
hope february brings love...cause oakie is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
obviously this freaking dealers know about oakenfold...wankers.
never seen many designer drugs round here neither, like 5-meos, DOB, for example. guess you have to be much more "in the thing" that what i am...anyway, that stuff is probably too elite for the guys round here.
[ 04 February 2003: Message edited by: djLeviatan ]

Id have to say heroin followed by acid. Heroin is the only street drug that I have never come across, and Ive only come across acid once.

If you run in the right crowds, you have access to anything and everything, and if you can't find it, you can find someone to make it :)

Acid WERE IS IT WERE!!! i can get alomost anything in a short amount of time but even the coolest people in are town cant find that small paper things

Yeah I have to cast my vote for acid also. It hasn't made rounds in these parts (S.W. US) for years.

Acid seems to be abundant round these parts just now, pill are relatively difficult (at least damn good ones) and weed seems to be on holiday...
Gaaaawds it sucks to live here!!!
Must-find-pills-must-find-pills....

I'd say acid too. It seems to me that as recently as 2-3 years ago you could get it whenever you wanted it. These days it's hard to come by.
2c-b
/me gloats ;)

I can get most things if I tried hard enough, but 2-cb hah! I have never even seen it! Perhaps if I travelled.

How crazy would it be to have a massive drug swapmeet!!!!
say every month :)

Status
Not open for further replies.