• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What makes a good drug dealer

1. Good quality + supply of drugs.
2. A good reputation as a drug dealer.
3. A nice car . LOL!

1) Be able to trust clients, and to know clients are trustworthy. Also be a nice person unless protecting the business
2) Be carrying a 9mm
3) Not be a drug user, only supplier.

1. a cellphone
2. a car
3. a house is always nice, althought i think a good reputation as a dealer os a must-have for sucess

Depends on what and how much, you gonna push 20 sacks of weed you gotta be friendly, maybe smoke people out ect., if you are moving kilo's from here or there, you don't need that nice factor, it's business, you tolerate people and intimidate you don't make buddies.

1.good judgment of people
2.watchful
3. either not do the drugs ya sell, or do them very minimally so as to get the profit!

Top three things?
Money
Drugs
Potential to be violent
In that order. If you've got those then you're away.

There's probably lots more, but...
1. A stash house rented in a false name, or place to keep the drugs, which isn't connected to you. Somewhere you don't live basically.
2. A pleasant, but *firm* attitude
3. The right car, especially if driving round all day making deliveries. An expensive/high performance car is hot, but so is an old banger. Something in between, common, and less than 5 years old, IMO, is the least suspicous...
[ 29 January 2003: Message edited by: Skyline_GTR ]

Material things:
1. good supply that adjusts to competition from other dealers.
2. cell phone
3. car
Mental things:
1. Paranoia
2. Never trust anyone, but dont tell em this.
3. Good judgement of character

It takes more than 3 things to be a good supplier, but in 3 then I would say:
(1) A cellphone.. (not under your real name..... obviously!!) Code everything, never mention drugs on the phone.
(2) Supplies..... better to have a test kit or at least try your supplies yourself. Duds will drive any customer away...
(3) Have at least one person between you and the end user. Being a dealer is never going to be a safe career but if you are higher up the drug chain you might be a little better off. Supplying to the end user is a little risky.. better to stick to one or two main contacts and then let them do the dirty work for you!!

Depends on what and how much, you gonna push 20 sacks of weed you gotta be friendly, maybe smoke people out ect.,
Oh please. 20 sacks of weed? Meaning $20? You can expect courtesy for your business, but don't expect to get smoked up. Hell, don't even expect delivery unless you live next door.
Nobody nickels-and-dimes their dealers to death like weed people.

1) u ALWAYS gotta have stash, if people come to get supplied by u and u aint got then theyll go somewhere else, supply and demand @ its best baby~!
2) gotta be kenny rogers= a good gambler, know when to play em, kno when to fold, and kno when to walk away. serious deal people get busted over misspersepctions and bad choices, be smart.. dont fart.
3) u dont have to be a bad ass but u do need to be firm in which ull stick a bitch if they dont give u ur money, a gun always works but itl cause more drama than it would resolve.
those are top priorities but of course u gotta understand that business is busniess, cant be buddies with crackheads cause theyre fiends.. the buddy system dont work with paying customers always so if u want the money u gotta work for it, cant make money off of " ill pay u tomarrow" now can u?

Originally posted by mashead testing:
Knowledge
Some of the highest up drug dealers I have ever met knew virtually nothing about drugs. I mean, I'm talking about a guy moving 10,000 pills or so a month and talking about how he can off his pills containing smack the easiest. He was a fucking idiot, but he was doing *VERY* well for himself. So knowledge is not a requirement, at least not knowledge about your product.