• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What makes a good drug dealer

Aiken Drum, there is IP tracing but there are also things called anonymous proxies :)
the things i think are most important

HomeWrecker-cool nick name such as Poo Bear :)

1.A circle of friend that you trust (small gang of 3-5 people)

2.Constant supply of good product

3. A strong attitude

HAHAHAHAHAH getting dope dealing tips off the internet hahahahahah i really hope u dont even try to sell shit cept maybe a bit of herbs and even then u cant b a dumb ass but u already proved yorself but heres one tip always b a hook up as in hook the guy up good and b a good person thats all it takes to sell herb and only herb anything else and yor just waitin to get jumped especially if yor asking ppl off the internet

I find this thread hilarious.
And now for gugglebum's drug dealin' tips of the day:

1) Have a unique product, something with a quality that no one else in town can match

2) You either gotta have a gun, a knife, lots of hardass friends, or lots of hardass friends with guns

3) Cash to start investing - about 600 should do

1. you have to want to become a dealer, it shouldn`t be a forced thing because you just need money real fast.

2.Your product should be good, and you should always have a stash.

3. Common sense(sounds logical, but it`s a lot less common than people think-thanks MGS-)

all them above

and if he dont wanna get caught, he might have to be bloody smart about it! i.e. be intelligent

i see far too many dumbass dealers.

1. Money to buy your drugs.
2. A Mobile Phone, YOUR OWN house (dealers who meet people on the street are fools) and a cricket bat (a weapon, but not considered one if its in your home).
3. The Ability to keep your MOUTH SHUT.
4. A thought process that isnt IMPRESSED by dealing...knowing that dealing is NOT "cool" and will NOT make you friends or earn you respect.
5. The ability to tell who is your friend and who is your client - Further: The ability to realise that often your friends are actually not friends, but clients...even if they were previously your friends.
6. The insight to NOT start/reply to threads such as this one.

Actually the most important thing would be to have a good code for your clients, so instead of saying "I want three grams of cocaine for tonight" they will say "Hey, do you have the map for Gta3 cause I'm stuck. BTW we're still playing at Carlos' house at 6 today, right?"

That would be an example of a post that could easily get me in trouble. Thank God I only visit Bluelight from my computer at Uni (not because I'm scared, more like because my classes are booooooooring)

u gotta know how to deal, to who, where to buy and so on.
try to get popular and know how to make great deals.
in one word: be smart

Also, being a greedy little heartless son of a bitch doesn't hurt.

I was going to resume all of that in one word but then I thought for a second and decided not to.
You have three guesses.

i just checked.. usually there's a popup but apparently sometimes there isn't 8(

1. Ruthlessness

2. Ability to make people think they're getting a deal and you're doing them a big favor when you're really making a killing off them

3. Offering something that is very difficult to obtain from other dealers (being the only guy around who's got [whatever], that way people will HAVE to come to you).

P.S.----Also, being the ONE, or one OF the only person the main source deals with helps tremendously. If you're the guy that has access to the biggest amounts at the lowest price, you stand to make the most profit. Often times the importer/cook/person with the script, etc. will only deal with one or possibly two people (often for the purpose of expanding availability in other areas), as a way of keeping it quiet that they're the main source, and don't have to deal with shady customers, addicts, possible set-ups, etc. Also, if its semi-clear to others that you're well connected- people will often hesitate to fuck with you or rip you off knowing that you have to power to permanently cut them off or worse. It also helps to have just a few trusted, steady customers than to put the word out that if anyone wants [whatever], you're the person to see. That doesn't rule out random instances (ex. meeting a person at a party), selling to a stranger if you think the risk is worth it, often times these people will pay much more than normal price and will keep buying so that they'll eventually be geting prices, should you choose to deal with them again.

This is all hypothetical, of course

Last edited:
lol..
since ppl stated the obvious i ma add some...

DONT SLANG AT SCHOOL. (Dumbest shits only do that.. lol few hundred at school than getting caught and having to tell your supplier that you got caught at school aint worth it!)
and do the fucking mental math.. use your head.