• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Cnn special on synthetics tonite

~QuirKyNai~

Bluelighter
So theres a special tonight on cnn about synthetics,mainly cuz.two high school kids died of 2ci NboMe.and.another phenethylamime analog.
I personally habñve had my share.of good.synthetics,you know the inea that are banned now..and thts the problem

Ok,i just wanted.to make.sure.i can.make a post..
But i mean there needs to be some sort of education of these drugs and their effects,and their true likeness.or.lack ther of,of wother chemicals like lsd,mescaline,mdma, because im 100% sure that.thats how these drugs werre presented.to these kids.who knows,maybe.they read theres a.new analog and.have beeen doing synthetics for a bit.bit i doubt cuz theyte just in high school.
Personally theres 'synthetics' that actually help me.but im talking about ones like diclazepam,.and theres ones that have opened my mind.to a whole new world back when i first did mushrooms.i persinally believe my mushroom trips were.personal.therapy sessions,except rhe few whereni went out and partied on them..
But i personally believe mushrooms can be utilized .as a.tool,also ibogaine which.has proben to get heroin addicts.clean.
The synthetics.problem comes with the DEA banning tons.of former.synthetics.only to let other tweaked up new.ones enter.the scene.

On one hand, this sucks because surely inaccurate reporting will bring unnecessary attention to research chemicals. On the other hand, it may not matter since CNN is a fucking joke of a news organization and NO ONE WATCHES IT ANYWAY ;)

So theres a special tonight on cnn about synthetics,mainly cuz.two high school kids died of 2ci NboMe.and.another phenethylamime analog.
I personally habñve had my share.of good.synthetics,you know the inea that are banned now..and thts the problem

Hello ~QuirKyNai~ :)

I just wanted to say thank you for letting me and other fellow BLers know about this. I've now set up my PVR to record the program.

It's called "CNN Special Report" and it's on from 9:00pm - 10:00pm Eastern Standard Time. And I'm not sure about this, however, CNN may be airing it at the same time based on the other timezones, or maybe not.

Again though, thank you very much for the heads up.

I'm definitely gonna check it out (eventually - most likely not today).

P.S. - Not that I'm surprised, but here's the description of the show/episode (in case anyone cares):

A report on how synthetic drugs are killing kids. (Year Produced: 2014 - Genre: Other)

No doubt it will be a hysterically-toned "but think of the children!" piece, aimed at an audience without an even elementary knowledge of drugs (except for the lurid tales told to them by figures in the media and government, of course)

If there is some way to watch it online please post it up, thanks.

If there is some way to watch it online please post it up, thanks.

A lot of CNN specials have been capped and released on torrent sites as of late. More than usual. Anything involving drugs usually gets capped. So check tomorrow or later tonight after it airs for a cap.

Please don't PM me asking where to find it. Google is your friend.

A lot of CNN specials have been capped and released on torrent sites as of late. More than usual. Anything involving drugs usually gets capped. So check tomorrow or later tonight after it airs for a cap.

Please don't PM me asking where to find it. Google is your friend.

That's odd. Especially considering how crappy of a news-gathering-and-reporting organization CNN truly is. Fuck you Don Lemmon. Fuck you Wolf Blitzer. And a special FUCK YOU to Sanjay Gupta for taking so goddamn long to endorse medicinal marijuana as legitimate medicine when the evidence of its effectiveness was staring you in the face for years and years.

This bullshit "How synthetic drugs are killing our kids" is on the front page but don't humor them and go to the site; this is pure sensationalist hogwash, DO NOT fall for their clickbait.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/01/us/synthetic-drugs-investigation/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

This is the beginning of the end. partys over

hey are trying to blame individual people for this tragedy. If it wasn't the guys being convicted it would be someone in china. It wouldve happened anyways. The fault lies with this governments and societies attitude towards drugs, lack of education, lack of regulation, lack or respect.

Last edited:
It wouldn't be a proper scaremongering without extreme overuse and emphasis on the word "synthetic" now would it, as if essentially every pharmaceutical and otc med isn't synthetic 8)