• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

my supplements to aid in sub wd

trychomes

Bluelighter
http://www.anony.ws/image/DFFm

Background I have done psychedelics marijuana since I was 16. I have smoked pot daily since I was 16 I am 38 now I have been through three suboxone programs 2 through a doctor and one by myself. This last time I have been on it since October of 2013. I started at 8 milligrams and now I am down to point 5 milligrams. So I figured now would be a good time to jump off and I bought a lot of supplements to help me along I would like some insight if anyone knows anything about how or why these things work I would really appreciate that I really think you guys are great you offer a lot of help and that's nice.

Here they are in no particular order

Valerian root

fish oil

l Tyrosine

acidophilus

Hylands restless leg syndrome relief

diphenhydramine

grape liquid nausea medicine that actually works

melatonin 5 milligrams
B complex with 6 and b12
and milk thistle

now for the prescriptions

xanax 30 milligrams

klonopin 5 milligrams

and Valium 40 milligrams

If anybody has any insight or has been through some sort of similar supplement regimen please chime in I can use all the help I could get thank you.

Hi,

I would just like to warn you that 5mg in quite a high dose of sub to jump off at. If you are set on doing this then great! But I really would recommend tapering down to at least two, even better one milligram.

Your supplements look good, the only additions I would suggest are loperamide for stomach issues and perhaps gabapentin or phenibut, they really help reduce a lot of the symptoms.

Good luck!

Here are some medications for you to consider

NSFW:
medications for acute opiate detox

The medications I would explore the use of for detox would be:
>Clonidine< DOSED EVER FOUR HOURS..

one of either
>NEURONTIN< >HERE< >HERE< >here<
OR >Lyrica<
OR >phenibut<

>A BENZO BUT JUST AT NIGHT<
>a nsaid<
>melatonin<
tylenol
Senokot S is a stool softener and laxative. If you do not want the laxative you can go for strait stool softenerDioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate.

(Opi Withdrawal) what is the best comfort meds for opiate w/d?

Your Personal Opiate Withdrawal Arsenal

Chemicals and supplements to recover from opiate addiction
Diet & Neurogenesis

You can do it:)