• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

been on drugs for 23 years dont know how to look at life clean

foolsgold

Bluelighter
as some know i am having troubles getting myself clean of all substances and truth is i am failing badly each time i make it to a few weeks and i mean 2 or 3 i relapse its because i do not know how to cope with life without these crutches.

the worst part is that ive been so ill with it as well not just mentally but physically last time i kicked the lot i think my body chucked a hissie fit making me puke up my insides

its making me feel worthless i cant see myself ever accomplishing this which is making the suicidal side of me come more and more to the front

sorry for the post just needed to say this see if anyone has any ideas

mods move it if its in the wrong place thanks

Dude 2 to 3 weeks clean is a serious period to have under your belt, and I am proud of you for that

I only went once that long without heroin, and I got on suboxone to stop the madness

The fact you have made a few tries now means you still care about yourself and congrats on tryin multiple times

I wish I had more helpful words, I haven't used as long as you have, but I am sure you can still do it.

Can I ask what drugs you're using now? Any drugs you quit recently?

cheers mate :) i use to be able to just stop like that no problems for up to 6 months now the second my stash has gone that's it i am climbing the walls

ive stop taking the currant range of psychedelics to many hospitalizations from them but its the stims be going through up to 20g in 10 days with benzos and cannabinoids

its the fact the is nothing to replace them like the is heroin ive been using daily nearly the last 16 years so ive tried the tapering thing to no avail that just upped my addiction to benzo as i used them to mask the stims problem