• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dumbest you've done to get high

TwelveTimes

Bluelighter
Whats the dumbest thing you've ever done to get high when you're out of drugs. I've huffed starter fluid through a sock, inhaled computer duster, and went behind a village pantry and hit the freon from the A/C or refridgerant, or whatever the hell that big machine is

The dumbest thing I've done to get high IMO was huffing A/C freon out of a big plastic garbage bag... God, I feel stupid just admitting to doing that... O well.. We all make mistakes.. But the dumbest thing I ever saw anyone else do was take the lil thing out of a vicks inhaler and smoke it out of a pipe like you'd smoke crack or something. It was a Sunday afternoon and they had come down and were outta pills and wanted to see if it would bring back their roll...

god i thought i'd live the rest of my whole life and never meet another human being that has inhaled freon before.
LoL
not something i'll ever do again, how about you?

Yeah, I'd have to say freon is pretty much the lowest of the low. I believe there's one or two Erowid experience reports on people dying from doing it the first time.
The stupidest thing would have to be in my sophomore year of high school. Me and a lady friend used to skip school and walk to her older brother's apartment. When he wasn't awake we'd sit in "the wagon" which was his an old station wagon that had long ago changed from a form of transportation to temporary housing. Before this had happened many, many, many people had gotten high in the car. When we were all out of pot we scoured the floor of the car, looking under floor mats, digging into the seats etc. looking for little tiny piece of bud that had been inadvertently dropped by the legions of stoners that had ridden in the car. We eventually sorted out what we had gathered into two piles, mostly weed, and mostly lint/garbage. We then smoked this nasty bowl and a half of old disgusting weed.
Now that's I've confessed how many Hail Mary's do I gotta do?

thats pretty nasty, but ya do what ya have to, i never did the freon thing, i never did whippits, i havent done anything that bad to get high

I agree with most of you. Freon is the lowest that i have gone, but on the same note no matter what i still would have tried it at least once. Im all about new experiences, even though this is one i dont care to repeat.

I've drank my urine to prolong an MDMA high.You know jack about male bonding till you've stood in a room with your mates toasting each other with bottles of your own pee.

Dropping ten SSRI anti-depressants (Arapax) in the mistaken belief it would get us high. I was fucked up for at least three months. Aside from that, inhaling fly-spray through a rag probably wasn't the brightest thing to do.
As for just plain dumb things (as oppossed to stupidly dangerous), when I was a kid I tried smoking the crytalised residue on the bottom of a bottle of Tokay, at about the same age I also experimented with using mull kiff as snuff, made me sneeze like a little bitch.

Originally posted by Gronk:
I've drank my urine to prolong an MDMA high.You know jack about male bonding till you've stood in a room with your mates toasting each other with bottles of your own pee.
an even dumber thing to ask is probably.. did that work? *shudder*

gronk ~ is there any scientific grounds to support this? i thought once MDMA passed through your kidneys it would break down??
.. or were you kidding? :)

search for old threads on 'Tang'. I hear something like 40% of ingested MDMA pass straight out through your urine. Well, it worked for me, placebo effect or not. Haven't done it in years since prices when down and my disposable income went up.

Back in year 8 or 9, can't remember, i knew this chick who would chronicly smoke everyday... she'd steal, scam, buy, scab cigarettes just to get her daily fix.
Anyhoo, i was over her house one day with a couple of friends of mine and she couldn't get any smokes, so she decided to smoke a teabag, i can't remember how she did it but it was the stupidest thing i ever saw.. And from that day, i have never heard anyone to have smoked a teabag

Actually, I've smoked tea leaves from teabags too. it gives a 2 minute buzz, followed by a 15 minute headache and a severe case of sore throat. Not recommended.

lol, I have a friend who used to smoke tea bags.

i occasionally spin my brew with tealeaves..
i'm a non-cigarette-smoker, so i prefer not to get the nicotine addiction.. :)

One time when coming down off of a trip, some friends and I starred at a light bulb and then looked away and you'd be able to see a blob in front of you. We did this after we smoked that last of the marijuana.

i once had a friend who smoked a full bowl of beans through a bong, just for a bowl of nugz!! i didnt see it, but i guess it was gross as fuck, i know i woulda been puking plus its not even worth it so i just laugh at him!

by beans do you mean seeds? Heh if so i feel even dumber, cuz i don't even consider that dumb i regularly do it. When im done with a bag, i take all the stems and seeds and turn them into fine powder with an electric coffee grinder. It all still has THC in it, and the taste isn't too bad if you just be a man about it and take it.