• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Code Words . . .

Nietzche

Bluelighter
Hey ya bluelight! This is your old pal Nietzche rappn' at ya'lls again . . .
I decided it would be interesting to see what people used as code names for their DrugZ! Now, I know what ya'll are thinking, "Doooood!!! Now the COPS are gonna know all of our code words!!!!"
I think this can eaisly be avoided. The types of responses I am looking for here are just the most ridiculous and silly code words you've used in the past! I know all of you have done this before so why not share the good ones so we all can enjoy and maybe even impress our friends with all our cool new drug lingo!
As for me, when I was living in the dorms in college I used to always ask my boy for the "english notes" usually I would only need "chapter 25" ;)
What about the rest of ya'll?

My neighbors are always on the look out for "Henry" aka nuggets. It's pretty convenient to ask if Henry is around.
Back east if we were asking about buds on the phone we'd ask about "Nigel." Hehe...I ended up naming my cat Nigel.

"the sickness"=nuggets
for example when phoning my buddy for some chronic the conversation would go like...
"Hey man, Im wondering if your ok, I heard you had the sickness"
"sydney"=LSD
"hey, is sydney around?"

ring ring ring
"dude,were gonna build that ramp,i need some plywood"
"quarter-pipe or a half-pipe?"

"hey hun do you want to go to your grandparents house?"
-do you want to get drunk tonight? :)

Uncle sid = acid
They were always sort of universal id thought.
I worked with a guy that called dank "concert tickets" on the phone. he was a weird old paranoid cokehead though.

Pills = candies or (between me and my buddies we call it cd's, but we get specific, since each has the name of an artist or a song hinting what were referring to)
K = sugar
G = water

Pills= Rolling Rocks (like the beer)
Want to pick up a 6 pack of Rolling Rock for tonight?

I used to know a skunk dealer who was an incredibly paranoid chap. He would never let me go round his house to score, I always had to ring him when I was nearby, and then drive to McDonalds where he'd come and meet me.
He would never let anyone say "skunk" or "dope" on the phone. I had to talk about picking up some "unleaded" (green 8) )
Wanker - As if the old bill are going to be listening and say "Hey - we thought this guy was selling pot. But it's ok, they're just arranging to do a deal on some petrol. Call off the surveilance"
[ 12 November 2002: Message edited by: MrGeezer ]

rolls = beans
weed = henry (you know, the eighth?)
bush = coke
this is all for the phone though.
in person i use so many different terms, 75% of the time my friends have no clue what i'm talking about.

Weed: Usually we ask if "Dan K" is there, or that he is with us. "Dan K" is code for dank.
Also it is sometimes called "Bob" "Hey, is Bob around? Ask him how much I owe him. Can I come pay him?" Bob stands for "Bag of Bud"
But most of the time we don't bother using code.

Going to pick up some cocaine = Im going to go fuck the white bitch! or Going out skiing!
LSD = Lucy
Lucy makes me craazzyy
Smoke Marijuana = Choup Katcha
Crack = What the fuck did you just say?

sms
"did ur mum bake u any cookies this week? what flavour did she make?"
ok that is a bit obvious but thats what i say :p

E = bitches
"John, we're having a party tonight, bring over at least 15 bitches with you." Pigs must think this boy is a stud.
I use Lucy for acid too!
and Kenny for Ketamine

"hmm is Phil coming?" can i get some pills?
-Telephone when parents are around hehe

We have girl names for all drugs like
Acid= Alice D.
Marijuana= Marry Jane, or just Marry Methamphetamine= Crystal
MDMA= Stacy (Ecstacy)
Ketamine= Katie
Shrooms= Sacillia
etc...