• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Urine drug test to see if oxycontin is real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyno

Greenlighter
I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I'm curious, because I have some OC 40's that look very real, but they break in half very easily and don't have an especially bitter taste. So I'm just wondering, before I take something unsafe; Can I crush the pill up and mix it with water and dip a walgreen's urine test into it?

I think those tests test for enzymes, not drugs.

So no.

Why don't you just look up the pill online?

I think those tests test for enzymes, not drugs.

So no.

Why don't you just look up the pill online?

Pill fakes will still have the same stamp....

OCs may crumble easier than OPs because they do not have the cellulose fiber.

Yeah it definately looks the same, and if it's a fake it's a really good fake. It just didn't taste bitter at all. It had a kindof odd taste. I tried to chew a small piece of it and I swear it gave my mouth that weird numbish feeling that liquid benadryl does. I could have been imagining that part though. Hmm...so we think the urine test from walgreen's won't work?

Urine tests are not the same as reagent tests.

There's a chance it could work, but then again it might not. Depends on what the test is meant to detect (oxycodone or its metabolites).

It would be a better use of your time to do a proper reagent test like a a Marquis test or something.

Last edited:
Yes, it tests for all sorts of alkaloids.

Oxycodone should go violet.

There's actually more reagents & tests and shit in the SWGDRUG monograph.

Why not just give it a chew ? Oxy has a flavour. If it doesn't taste like oxy, spit it out.
I've never gotten numbness from oxy but it could be your mind playing tricks if you're paranoid.
I know fakes exist but does anyone know what's in them? Are fakes usually sugar pills or usually something dangerous? Anyway you mitigate the damage by tasting it before swallowing. Then you can spit out 95%.

I've never heard of people selling fake OC... Honestly that's just asking to get shot.

I know people who sell fake oxycontin, it's a reality, it's why everyone does heroin instead. But we don't discuss urinalysis here. Read the rules before posting again.

Pill fakes will still have the same stamp....

OCs may crumble easier than OPs because they do not have the cellulose fiber.

OP's have an extremely long chain polymer matrix, which is why they are hard as extremely dense plastic. Because it's extremely dense plastic... Cellulose couldn't do what the long chain polymers do.

Status
Not open for further replies.