• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging morphine vs Plugging heroin Is there much of a difference ?

madonit

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone out there plugs both morphine and heroin on a regular basis and knows the exact conversion ratio ? Is there much of a difference on plugging say uk heroin and morphine regarding the effects and strength. if the morphine dose was upped to make in theroy equal to say 100mg of heroin which in my opinion would be about the same as 180-250mg of MST ? Just i am considering switching to plugging but on morphine it feels like you need at least 2x probably more like 3x the dose to equal it to heroin as 200mg of morphine sulphate is only equal to 150mg of morphine as freebase so i think 200mg of morphine sulphate is only equal to about 80 -100mg of street heroin is that right. Also im begining to think even at equal doses morphine is not as strong or nice as heroin. Maybe this is down to the absence of the metabolite 6 mam ???

God i wish i knew why morph dont work as well as heroin on me. I might try plugging 3 100mg mst continus tabs. Would vit c or citric help with plugged morphine to make it more effective ? Im at despair here now i need to find a way to get opiated again :( I wish my dr would let me have diconal as thats the only thing i have ever got on with really except street heroin as a diamorphine script (even tablets) is deffinatly out the question i expect :?

Heroin plugged should be more potent than morphine by at least a factor of 1.5x and maybe more, but street heroin is of highly variable purity.

Even if you IV them 1mg of pure heroin is equivalent to something like 2.0 - 2.2mg of morphine.

Depends on the strength of the dope but unless you're getting garbage, dope is FAR stronger.

After doing dope morphine didn't do much.
(Although I got relatively pure, good stuff)

For me it would take about 15-20mg of street dope weight to reach the effect of 100-150mg morphine.

Although the actual conversion is lower than that--- that was the effect on my body and the high I got.

Cheers for your reply guys I iv'd 50mg of morphine yesterday and actually managed to mainline the lot quickly in one go which is a big achievement for me considering i have no veins left but i got nothing off it at all just a histamine reaction. Ive come to the conclusion that morphine sulphate is about 3x weaker than diamorphine even iv'd and absolutely sucks it seems no stronger than oral use to me. I wonder if morphine Hci is any stonger than the sulphate ive never had it unfortunatly so i dont know. Also most conversion charts say dipipanone is weaker than morphine and the medical profession here rate dipipanone as half the strength as morphine for some daft reason. 20-25mg they claim equals 10 of morphine. I say its the other way around.

Ive been getting some strong heroin lately its around 60% pure maybe even more its jet white and has hardly any cut init at all. I think diamorphine's strength is vastly under estimated by the medical profession.

Last edited:
I even plugged 200mg of mst with no noticable effects my script has diminised fast i have less than 2 weeks supply to last 20 days :( Are you ment to filter the tablets before plugging mst's or does it not matter. I wonder if the tablet impurities etc dont help with the absorbsion. I ususally push a 2 ml barrel in as far as the edges at the top is that to far in i think its 2.5 inches ? IDK

Last edited: