• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction The Use of SteriFilt Filters and Time Release Pills Like Ms Contin Mst Continus & Oxy

madonit

Bluelighter
The Use of SteriFilt Filters and Time Release Pills Like Ms Contin Mst Continus & Oxy

Hello all,

I have just done a cold water extraction using Steri Filts with the opiate morphine sulpfate using UK branded Mst Continus and wanted to share my results.

Basically ive just done one using 2.2ml of water and a 100mg grey MST and i have noticed that they tend to clog up and i had to use 4 filters. I started of crushing the pill as finely as possible and got a clear solution back in total 0.9 ml drawn up into each 1ml i used equaling a loss of 0.4ml of water and i did not heat the pills in anyway. I filtered them again for one last time due to the clogging up to be on the safe side. I knoticed I had a bubble in the bottom of the 1ml and went to tap it out and knoticed the solution seemed quite gloopy and unlike the consitency of water. I assume this was from the wax binders and that it has drawn in wax which seems odd to me :/ !!!

Should this be happening with a cold water extraction and has anyone else noticed that this happens before with steri filters and is there something that I am doing wrong ?

I was expecting it to be like water. In fair dues at least a good 90% of the cack has not been sucked up into the solution which can only be a good thing if youd shoot them anyway relentless of that, but why does it seem waxy/ gloopy ? I take it i should not attemt to IV or IM this solution, I even sucked up 1ml of water into a new 1ml works to try and confirm if the solution was gloopy or just the new type of nevershare 1ml pins i had.

It was free of particles but it was deffinatly gloopy. Is this normal and ok to inject or should it just be discarded and swallowed or plugged. Am really gutted with the amount of money they cost me including p&p it was around £27 for 150 steri filts. It seems to me they are only any good for heroin or cocaine although im going to try it with instant release tablets tomorrow to see if they go gloopy. I am thinking they cant be no where near the quality of wheel filters or do they still give a waxy or gloopy solution ? I wish i could get some wheel filter but finding it hard to obtain them.

Has anyone else out there noticed the same issues with them as myself. I never pre filtered them with roll up filters as i assumed more drug would be lost for no addition benefit. I will add any more relevant info as it comes to me thanks bluelighters you've been a great help to me over past couple of months im going to do my best to make a donation asap as most of us are all here for same reason harm reduction.

Thanks bluelighter crew :)

Last edited:
I have just tried to do the same with 1.1ml of water and a 100mg tablet. It just seemed so odd that it dont draw the fluid in without clogging :( Should i try and just cook it up like heroin and then filter it or is heat and waxxy pills an absolute NONO ?? Its really frustrating me not sure what to do about it.

I might just cook it up gently and then steri filt it. Also on the spoon as the small remaining traces of the solution had dried out I knoticed that it was really waxxy where the liquid had been even though the solution was very clear. Surely this cant be good for your veins lungs and heart ??? Think im going to have to mail the makers of these things and say they dont filter the solution properly. Im not happy with them surely wheel filters would be better than sterifilt filters ??? I just wish i knew where to get wheel filters from ideally free or very cheap. One snotty piece of mail coming their way that is a fact !!!

Peace Out ;)

Hey there now one thing ive never done is shoot those waxy morphine pills ive only shot oxycontin, hydromorphone, suboxone, and heroin. I wouldn't do it myself even with a good wheel filter and even so these days many are abuse deterent so the risk it too great. I recommend against it but I know an addict will do what they do. What I think may be best to do is to pre filter the solution using cotton before running it through your steri-filt. I wouldn't be too worried about losing drugs the drug you want is water soluable so only minimal amount of morphine would be lost if any. If done right no drug should be lost but I would like to see exactly what your working with so I can help your further. Have you heard of back load filtering with cotton? It may be useful to do before using one of your filters.

You should never IV a "gloopy" solution it should be like water and you never want to heat it that will make things worse. These things have wax in them and it sounds like some is getting into your finished solution so obviously your method of filtering once with these shitty filter is not enough.

Last edited:
I remember a junkie telling me how he would shoot the M box sustained release and abg while talking kadiens like an idol. I remember him telling me how he would just suck up whatever he could from the goop and it would work.... That kid is till on the streets now doing junk probably still on 80+ mg of methadone and so on.... Just because one takes steps to prevent the harm using filters to try to remove fillers and abuse deterrent doesn't mean they are not making just as careless a move as the example above even though they are obviously way more careless.

Don't inject unless you know what you are injecting its just stupid.... I have also seen someone shoot meth who I swear said they used alcohol to dissolve it. Just idiotic

Your right even with micron filters shooting pills is a dumb idea if you care about health. We just try to reduce the harm that comes from it since most addicts are going to do it either way so why not help find the safest way even if it will never be completely harmless.