• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 4-Fluoroamphetamine with supplements?

MedicinalHeroin

Bluelighter
A friend of mine gave me a 150mg bomb of 4-fluroamphetamine I plan on taking at a party this friday and I was thinking since the experience is supposed to be a lot like MDMA would the same supplement routine work? (magnesium, Tums, R-ala, and a 5 HTP the next day). Haven't taken any of the stuff before

Yeah as above a wouldn't make a habit of taking an RC that's pretty much untested.
However Tums should make the stomach more alkaline hence potentiate uptake. Magnesium Chelated Doctors best 'may' help to somewhat in Neuro degradation. Alpha-Lipoic Acid, I'd have to search through my notes to give an opinion on this one.
5-HTP, well 4-FMP has serotonin release; however Seratonin syndrome could be an issue here. User discretion is advised. I'm not sure of the half-life of 4-FMP but don't mix the two within a 24-48 hour peroid.

I wasnt planning on making it a habit. Amphetamines arent my usual thing but I wanted to give this stuff a go since my friend so highly recommends it and ive thoroughly enjoyed MDA/MDMA

Ill just stick to fish oil/multivitamin in the morning, magnesium to help with jaw clenching, the tums, and melatonin that night to help me sleep. Unless you wanna dig up those notes and tell me why I should/shouldnt take ALA alongside it

Ill probably get dragged into taking at least one or two shots at said party but I plan to keep the alcohol to a minimum and just hit my Pax throughout the night

4-FA feels very forgiving compared to MDMA for me. The intensity & duration of the 5-HT release phase of the drug is less (*) than MDMA (it has more classical amphetamine-like effects after a few hours in). Most likely I think you'd be fine w/o any supplements the day after, but I don't think it hurts.

* which isn't to say that it sucks, 4-FA is very very pleasant. I much prefer it over MDMA for oh say, conversation at a party, and MDMA for music/dancing/etc. It feels less in your face while still retaining serotonergic-release overtones.