• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV amphetamine sulphate

TweakFreak

Greenlighter
ive tried amphetamine before but only snorted it, i was wondering what would be a good IV dose for a first time shooting it

This is pretty subjective. I am personally a reckless user and i can't speak for Amph. sulfate cause i've only ever IV'd meth, but my preferred dose is 200mg. This is very dangerous and for your first time i wouldn't IV over 50mgs. You might not get the rush you want, but remember everyone's body chemistry is different and stimulant intolerant people can have bad reactions.

EDIT: Just be safe. You can always add more. Don't worry about the perfect rush, after your first shot it doesn't take too long till you can get it again.

If you have never done it don't start. It's not what it's cracked up to be and you can end up without an arm. If any body wants to help you for your first time at least you will know they don't give a shit about u

Ugh better hope he doesn't have heart issues some people have weak hearts you should get a physical before you go trying something like this

um have you ever used a needle before? even if you have, i definitely do NOT suggest to inject any substance. the needle leads people to place to a point of no return. very few people escape from an addiction to injecting drugs... no matter if it is amphetamines, opiates, cocaine, etc...

The point of no return

Exactly it's like sex in a way once you've done it you've gone beyond limits you will always have it in your head no matter what it's a dangerous venture if you have bad hygiene this is not for you bad hygiene can end you up dead know all the facts and talk to people who have done it see if you want to be like them ask them if they would do it again for the first time if they knew what they know now
um have you ever used a needle before? even if you have, i definitely do NOT suggest to inject any substance. the needle leads people to place to a point of no return. very few people escape from an addiction to injecting drugs... no matter if it is amphetamines, opiates, cocaine, etc...