• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How to tell if someone is ON/abusing ambien

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I have a neighbor that I hang out with quite a bit. They have mentioned that they used to abuse ambien, but I think they are still doing it. What signs can I look for as I know nothing about this drug.

They take wellbutrin also I know this for a fact, so that may counteract the sleppiness. I notice they have alot of problems processing or comprehending simple things, like everytime you ask them to do something they seem bewildered and confused. They are also not able to do simple arithmetic most of the time, ie if we are exchanging money or they are trying to pay for something.

What other signs can I look for?

When I was snorting ambien I was goofy, laughing, forgetting almost everything, nodding off, tripping out...and it was so obvious but then again I never hide my drug use I'm allll up in yo grill w/ it :p but for real, if they're doing high doses you'll know. Dilated pupils are also a sign.

It really depends on how much they're taking. I used to do lines of Ambien and be up with my wife for hours and she'd never know a thing. Unless you do a bunch, you're usually functional, keeping in mind your baseline normal. I would doubt anyone would know I was doing it but the problem was, they next day I wouldn't remember shit. More than anything, that seemed to be the biggest problem. The here and now was no problem.