• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs What are of the safest benzo-like RC's? What is popular for comedowns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Etizolam is hard to get now. i know powder is available. But i prefer tablets/pellets because they're convenient and i don't use them much, just for occasional stim comedowns. Is there anything out there that won't leave me fucked up for hours? I have searched but it seems most last for A LONG time. Am I not searching hard enough?

Etizolam powder is probably the best bet. It might be a little inconvenient but much better than the horror stories I've read on phenazepam lol. I hear flubromazepam is great for anxiety but not very sedating, which you would probably want coming down off uppers

Etizolam powder is probably the best bet. It might be a little inconvenient but much better than the horror stories I've read on phenazepam lol. I hear flubromazepam is great for anxiety but not very sedating, which you would probably want coming down off uppers
do solutions last a while in PG? Will settle for those if I have to

Last edited by a moderator:
Phenazepam is a bad time waiting to happen. Seriously, no recreational value, unless you just want to black out from life for a 10 hours at a time. Don't buy it.

Before you read the rest of this: if You are looking for something to help with come downs, and HAVE to go the research chemical route, I would vote Etizolam from my experience. That said....

Etizolam powder is nice, but you HAVE to dose correctly. I made the mistake (while I was tweaked out on numerous drugs) of sticking my finger in the etizolam powder bag and licking it, and woke up 12 hours later with no memory of a damn thing. I find etizolam to be mildly euphoric (as someone who LOVES benzos), similar to alprazolam but less "I'm on top of the world" and more "I'm just super chillin right now" if that makes sense. I would say from the benzos I have tried, Xanax > Etizolam > Kpin's is the order of "feel good."

I've heard most of the new Benzo RCs are shit, but thats just what I have read, I haven't bothered spending any money on them, because I have legal RXs for benzos so don't quote me on that.

I don't have too much more information to contribute, however I will mention that Etizolam apparently increases estrogen in the body a tad bit. As someone with very minor gyncomastia (male tits), after using etizolam for about 2 weeks, I noticed a slight increase in size of my breasts, and more tenderness. After stopping etizolam usage, they went back down to normal within a week. However I worry that with prolonged use, it could cause permanent size increase. Just something to keep note of I guess.

Peace.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ sacky, you nailed it, words out of my mouth!!

I do have to disagree with the phenazepam statement as someone on clonazepam I didn't mind changing to phenazepam though I agree its a very boring benzo, the phenobarbital of benos next to oxazepam rec. wise but not useful if wanting to switch from a long lasting benzo like diazepam or clonazepam to phenazepam. I always used a mg (.000) scale and even smoked (carcinogenic via pyrolisis) which does come on instantly (like with crystal meth- same principle oral, snorted, smoked being the shortest & most intense/interesting). Nothing special other than cuting the lenght of effects to less than half and feeling the benzo effect instantly and peaking fully within 10min. A friend lost 3 days due to unresponsible phenazepam use and this is a guy that is very responsible (most times) which can happen easy since it doesnt hit fully until 3-4hrs so even after 1hr you can feel a bit and it really fucks with your memory making a re-dose a very strong possibility in my friends case he remembers eating & snorting phenazepam from the tip of knife (like some 70's pimp in the middle of Harlem) then waking up missing 3 days, thankfully that's all he was missing!

I got absolutley no effects from deschloro-etizolam & I am afraid it wasn't the source that is to blame however still undecided on the authenticity of it and during that time I actually would have taken phenazepam gladly.

For me what I could change from yours would be: Xanax > Etizolam > Bromazepam (instead of k-pins) but your right if your looking for power/strenght. Xanax is like a brick to the head while the former is also like a brick to the head, but made of feathers :) Also I would put Temazepam above both xanax & etizolam.

I too will tell you that etizolam is more forgiving and the effects are gone within 2-4hrs (about the same duration as xanax). Etizolam doesn't fuck my memory at all, maybe b/c its a theio (sp?)

We don't allow "What should I buy/take" threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.