• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin quickest way to lower tolerance

Cinz

Greenlighter
ok so usually i keep dope to once or twicec a week, but this week i shot up the past 4 days and I feel like my tolerance jumped a little bit. Whats the quickest way to lower IV tolerance? Well today I shot up some real fire shit it got me fucked up for like 5 hours straight. I heard narcan can lower tolerance quickly

Time machine.

Have you a flux capacitor? (Eh, can't believe I went that low, I deserve a face slap for that shit).

The only real way is to not do it for awhile.

Get some Lemon Balm Leaf Extract, Passion Flower Extract, Benadryl, Camomile, Tylenol, DXM, and Barbiturates (if you can get barbs, if not a low dose of benzos would be your next best bet although the barb route is a thousand times better) take that shit and bit the bullet for awhile.

It's going to fucking blow (as I'm sure you are aware) but I've used this combo and it does help.

That's the only way you're going to lower your tolerance by a noticeable amount.

As far as naloxone, that will flush out your receptors and get you on the road to a lower tolerance quicker, but it was will also bring on withdrawal quicker.
But it's not really going to lower your tolerance... You just gotta not do it for awhile.

If you do it daily try to go at least 5 days if you want to see a noticeable drop.
Go 10 days for a decent drop.

But the tolerance game is a losing battle dude. It takes FOREVER to get it legitimately low, and then it goes right back up to where it was before very quickly.

I agree with you mabz. But for me it's less time. When I getting high on H it's an all day affair everyday, so if I take 24 hours off I get much higher. After detoxing my tolerance is seemingly near zero. I guess it just depends. The longer u can deal w dopesickness the higher you'll get and it'll be that much more relieving when u get your hands on it. It's crazy like that.

Im trying to cut back down to shooting up twice a week, sunday/friday. Would I be able to shoot up a bag or two and still get high or would tolerance still go up with twice a week useage?

Once you hit that needle son i'm afraid it wont ever go back to baseline. It will go back down but not like it was when you were opiate naïve or just fucking around with hydros/percs.

Take like 10 days off man, not to preach but it sounds like your going down a slippery slope and that psychical addiction isn't far down the road. I wish I headed everyones advice. I'm only 21 years old, been on here since 2011 and when I first joined I was only fucking with hydros/percs and didn't listen to those much wiser than me that told me to quit while I was a head. I have 6 months clean now but in those 2 yrs I was using I almost lost everything I ever cared about, even my family. Fucked up good friendships from childhood, family didn't wanna be around me, best friend od'ed in my house with my parents and lil bro home. Since I cleaned my shit up I've tried to make amends the best I can but I still have buds that wont even talk to me. I'm not saying you have to quit for good just slow your roll a bit man

Take care man

Im trying to cut back down to shooting up twice a week, sunday/friday. Would I be able to shoot up a bag or two and still get high or would tolerance still go up with twice a week useage?

in my experience, I could never control my habit like that. But if u can, I think you'll get reasonably high assuming it's decent stuff. I am not an IV user, I sniff my dope. It's a shitty road. Good luck maintaining a schedule.

in my experience, I could never control my habit like that. But if u can, I think you'll get reasonably high assuming it's decent stuff. I am not an IV user, I sniff my dope. It's a shitty road. Good luck maintaining a schedule.
That's what im trying to say man. I lost count of how many times I told myself only once or twice a week and only in a few weeks to be back at it full steam ahead. I have 6 mths clean, I don't intend to stay off dope forever but at this point in my life I just cant fuck with it, not even once, Im saving it for retirement when I have no responsibilities

now coke on the other hand I can pick it up and put it down whenever I want, just doesn't work that way with opies

That's what im trying to say man. I lost count of how many times I told myself only once or twice a week and only in a few weeks to be back at it full steam ahead. I have 6 mths clean, I don't intend to stay off dope forever but at this point in my life I just cant fuck with it, not even once, Im saving it for retirement when I have no responsibilities

now coke on the other hand I can pick it up and put it down whenever I want, just doesn't work that way with opies

been dealin with it for 5 years on and off. It will never go away. I had a year or so then went back to Roxie's and then opana then dope. Have 6 days now though.

been dealin with it for 5 years on and off. It will never go away. I had a year or so then went back to Roxie's and then opana then dope. Have 6 days now though.
Good to hear man I still take it one day at a time, mornings are the worst for me. I owe getting sober to my parents, couldn't of done it without them, even tho there were so many days I wanted to knock their teeth out as bad as that sounds im glad they never gave up on me. Im on subs, I know a lot of ppl don't consider it clean but its a far cry from living the dope life and the day to day struggles that come with it. I still think im gonna stay on em for a few years to get my shit all worked out before i start to taper, right now i have too much other stuff going on to even begin to think about tapering.

keep going dude before you know it you'll have that year clean again

The long and short of it is you can't quickly lower opioid tolerance. At all.

I agree with you mabz. But for me it's less time. When I getting high on H it's an all day affair everyday, so if I take 24 hours off I get much higher. After detoxing my tolerance is seemingly near zero. I guess it just depends. The longer u can deal w dopesickness the higher you'll get and it'll be that much more relieving when u get your hands on it. It's crazy like that.

For me, with my tolerance, NY high would last about 2 hours before I'd have to redose. It took me about 15 hours to go into withdrawal.

For my my tolerance would not decrease until I was off for at least 3 days, and even then not by much.

When I would go 12 days or so it would go down by a noticeable amount, but when I took it again my tolerance would be right back to where it was within 2 days.