• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Was my weed laced with MDPV

Status
Not open for further replies.

brainbusted

Greenlighter
I am diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia with a bipolar rule out. It all started a few few years ago. I started to feel hypomanic and it gradually increased over the course of about 2 months. I was smoking a lot of weed at this time. All from the same supplier. By the end of the two months I was extremely manic and delusional I thought I had fallen in love with a girl and that our love was the only true love in the world and that her parents were evil and I needed to save her from them. So I went to her mothers work with a gun and demanded to know where the girl was. Which resulted in me being arrested. While in jail the cops kept asking if i smoked bathsalts. As far as I know I never have and the only other drugs I was using at the time were alcohol and a 20-40 mg adderall. The day I got arrested I had not taken anything for at least a day. Once In jail I started hallucinating, first voices then I started seeing people who weren't there. After that I was taken to the state hospital and given copious amount of mood stabilizers and antipsychotics and after about 2 months I was back to my baseline.

So my question is: can MDPV do this to you? am I permafried?

PV, sherm, A-PHP etc. ho knos, maybe your weed was cut, maybe its just the eed that triggered the shizoparano.... in my case it as just eed that triggerred schioparano psychosis, but it only became obvious hen i as cut off benzos (which i ued to take HUGE doses of....)

No mate you just have paranoid schizophrenia no need to blame the drugs. Maybe all the weed you were smoking triggered it. If it was laced with enough MDPV to cause you psychosis you certainly would have noticed lol.
Also lacing weed hardly makes any sense for your dealer. Actually that makes no sense at all, unless he charged you for the extra drugs.
And another thing: AFAIK stim psychosis doesn't last for years, you eventually come back to baseline. If you still have then it's likely just a mental illness.

If I'm wrong someone please correct me :)

EDIT: I have a question OP: were you binging on the adderall (like staying up high on addy for days without sleep/food etc) or just taking it every once in a while?

Last edited:
I feel you would know if it was laced.... Honestly... its just your brain man. You need the right doc and med regime...

No dealer with half a brain would lace his/her weed with MDPV.

It's all in your head, mate.

Kinda reminds me of people who tell me they crushed up a Xanax bar and put it in a blunt and are super fucked up.

we can't tell you what your drugs have or don't have in them.

nobody laces weed with pv and doesn't notice it... if you were smoking the shit all day you would just never sleep then.

if you're schizophrenic then consistent use of mind altering substances can indeed precipitate psychosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.