• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Benadryl Dosers?

the guy

Greenlighter
I have been addicted to Diphenhydramine for a good year and a half now. Daily doser, twice a day on average. About 20 per dose. I've recently been dosing during farm work. Very experienced. Largest dose would have been 30 pills. (x25 for mg). I remember that trip so well, lol. I saw ginnie pigs all over my room and they wouldn't stop squeaking, annoyed the crap out of me, the entire time I didn't even think it was at all off. I also recall that day going up to the pop machine up town and patting my hair down in the reflection of a car window to realize someone was in there that waved at me LOL

This really f's me up. Anyone else do it? I am surprised I still have my liver. I do have a physical addiction to it, 2-3 days without it I get motion sickness just by waking up in the morning that sticks with me through the day.

Diphenhydramine isn't hepatotoxic but it isn't mentally healthy either.

Uh, try a scopolamine taper for the motion sickness?

i am not quite sure, my best suggestion would be to taper it down over a week, using a long-lasting benzodiazepine such as valium or klonopin as needed to ease the rebound insomnia, anxiety, and ease the discomfort. for no longer than 1- 1 1/2 weeks though, or you may end up with an addiction worse than opiate dependence. if you are unable to obtain them yourself, i sggest you visit a doctor or go to rehabilitation to get past the withdrawals. the psychological healing aspect of addiction seems to be easy to get over with certain antihistamines like DPH because they produce little to no euphoria. if anything you will feel so much clearer in the head after quitting.

Whoa, that can't be mentally healthy!
Plus, DPH has some minuscule action as an SSRI (which I only learned through its ability to induce manic psychosis in myself), so bear that in mind when quitting. SSRI WD is brutal.

thanks foor your concerns guys <3 but i have no desire to quit. but i dont think anyone should start. either like it and get addicted and don't like it and using it would be stupid

i think my mental health remains bout same

thanks foor your concerns guys <3 but i have no desire to quit. but i dont think anyone should start. either like it and get addicted and don't like it and using it would be stupid

i think my mental health remains bout same

Your mental health won't last forever if u keep doing it. Diph really isn't something you do often.

It's good you have some clarity about the amount you use and the effects that take place when you don't use it. :)

Last edited:
how old are you by chance, i wont judge you one of us will. well one of us worth a fuck that is

do you not have access to other drugs, im just trying to figure out why you stuck with dph besides you obviously loved it, of course that could be the only reason but most tend to move on from dph quickly if they even try it to begin with

I just find this unusual. I've used diphenhydramine daily (1 to 2 doses a day) for MONTHS at a time, and everytime I discontinue, I'm literally shocked at the complete lack of withdrawal. I honestly think the addiction is all in your head, but then again, your doses are extremely unusual for even a regular user. I wouldn't say I take more than 150mg in a day, so that's obviously much different to your average of a gram a day. I can't really see why you wouldn't consider stopping. It can't be mentally healthy to take anticholinergic deliriants/antihistamines on a twice daily basis, every single day. Especially in doses that would leave any other person in a state of severe delirium. Personally, all diph does to me (in smaller doses obviously) is sedate me. The euphoria is pretty negligible, and it's really only useful when trying to increase the sedation/euphoria of other more sedating drugs like opiates, benzos, or even weed. But to each their own I guess. If diph is your drug of choice, that's okay because it's really not that dangerous of a drug (when used correctly). I'd recommend lowering the doses though. Seriously, diph is just one of those drugs that feels pretty good in lower doses, but as the dose gets higher, the effects become much more undesirable. Try tapering your doses? If you want to remain on the drug, it wouldn't be a bad idea to at least get your habit to a manageable/healthier state.

Peace

I'm sure I recall a mention of DPH causing kidney damage. I may be entirely wrong, I'll search for a source later, but bear it in mind.

Anyway: how the fuck do you go about a daily life on 1g+ of DPH?!
I have a few MH complaints that cause symptoms reminiscent of high dose DPH, they control, dictate and periodically ruin my life. Yet you choose insanity?! Unless your tolerance is such that 1g+ just sedates you....

Discover the wonderful OTC Benzedrex inhalers!!! It's legal speed, man.

Whay is benzedrex
AFAIK: a levorotary isomer of phenethylamine dissolved in cotton and used in an inhaler.
Basically, the lesser enantiomer of speed which is responsible for the PNS effects, hence being used as a decongestant.

So have you tried recreational drugs? Cuz dph is about as fun as a flu..

Anyway I take dph almost everyday for allergies (25-50mg daily).
Even with that I've noticed nausea from not taking it.

I've tripped on it like 10 times but I don't know how you can handle that everyday.

But what you're doing is very bad for you.
Try to at least cut down to once a week.