• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants smoking weed 2 months after 4-FA minor overdose?

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
Two months ago I had a minor overdose on 4-FA which caused me to have seizures and intense hallucinations the following day. I suffered tension and physical/emotional frailness that lasted a week after the dosage but right now I feel seemingly fine. I space out a little more now, but nothing else seems wrong. Would it be okay to smoke cannabis now?

Depends. Are you the type of person who tends to freak out on weed or are you the type that just chills out? I know two types, I'm the former, so I wouldn't be touching weed unless I had a benzo on hand.

Two months ago I had a minor overdose on 4-FA which caused me to have seizures and intense hallucinations the following day. I suffered tension and physical/emotional frailness that lasted a week after the dosage but right now I feel seemingly fine. I space out a little more now, but nothing else seems wrong. Would it be okay to smoke cannabis now?

How much 4-FA did you take? Had you been taking it often leading up to the so called minor overdose?

Also does anyone know how smoking cannabis is on 4-FA?

^ He made a thread somewhere in the trip reports section, iirc it was like half a gram or some insane amount. Cannabis goes well with 4-fa, that is if you like to smoke on stims. There's always the chance that it will make you more anxious, and your heart rate will definately be elevated to some extent. I would take a small hit and see how you react before diving head first into what could be a bad time.

if you got high a couple times a month it would be ok, but if you want to get high every day i think it could cause problems tbph