• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Benzos + Opioids (Valium + Vicodin), how to play it safe?

MichelJacques

Greenlighter
Hey all.

Let me start of by saying that I realize this is a risky combo: depressed breathing, death, all that. That said, I'd like to discuss safe ways to go about it. I was thinking a somewhat light dose of each, perhaps with a meal to slow absorption a bit. Let's say a typical dose to get fucked up - but not retardedly so - is 20 mg for either drug. If 15 mg of either would be enough by themselves to give a nice, noticeable buzz, would that be a safe dose to combine them at? How would taking them on an empty vs full stomach effect it? I recall hearing that fatty foods can increase bioavailability of some drugs, but don't recall for which. Perhaps a lean protein rich meal to slow absorption but not increase bioavailability?

Thanks.

That's a fairly low dose. You might wanna keep the gut empty. Benzos seem to thrive on an empty stomach. Food fucks it all up. It doesn't kick in well and you won't get as much relaxation . Youll be fine man. Ya, it's risky for some people but I know for sure I could eat 100 MG hydro and take benzos and be fine. Some people would die just from the hydro alone. It's all you. Knowing you.

If you overdose on 20mg of measley Vicodin, I will come to your funeral and speak on the dangers of narcotics, and call for all opioids to be permenateley banned....

AND that's just not gonna happen lol, unless your like, idk, a fucking toddler!

P.s. Opiates are waay better without benzos, unless you just like to waste time sitting on your ass, but I take advantage of my pain relief and get shit done!!

If you can get high off less than 30mg of HC, leave the benzos out of it.

Most people who combine dangerous CNS depressive combos (a la full mu agonists and potent GABAergics) are those who can no longer reach a nod with the quantity of opiates they can access/afford.

Take a look at the BL Shrine and count how many wonderful people died through combining Mu and GABA active substances...

10mg and 10mg, wait 45min take more if needed. I love the combo of benzos and opioids, I usually shot up etizolam and heroin in the same needle though mmmm that was amazing.... But some people prefer opioids alone but I get way more euphoric with the combo then either alone.