• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut

maddawg300

Bluelighter
List any experiences you have had off this substance.

When I had some I'd take like 1-3gs in place of taking xanax and it would have a similar calming effect.
I grew a mad tolerance to it though, one day I took like 6gs and I felt like I was on MDMA.

Phenibut to me feels like a slight combination of a long acting benzo and a tiny bit of mdma.. in large amounts phenibut makes me feel sick thou.. I take it pretty often, but only 2 to 4 caps at a time (each cap being like .7 if I had to guess). I get it by the 100 gram tubs and have gone through a few tubs.

It makes music better, makes you more relaxed, sleepy only if u want it too, kinda addictive not really thou, cheap as fuck, tastes like shit so u gotta cap it.. idk what else to say bout it.. I think liftmode was the best brand that makes usa bulk that iv taken.

I took 2.7 grams this morning and feel in a nice place. I only use it sporadically as it can be addictive and mess with your head. It also gives me the shits so its good after a codeine binge to get your bowels moving again. I dont want to end up like Elvis and die on the toilet urging for a crap. What sort of dose does it feel like MDMA I used to love that stuff back in the ninety's. I got mine in powder form and mix it with grapefruit juice then it aint too bad. I have never gone over the 3 gram mark so I am wondering what 5 grams feels like if anyone has done that much let me know how you got on. I dont know if it is bad for your kidneys or your back as I always wake up with pain around that area.

Maybe its because I have a deep sleep when I use it and hardly move around in bed while on it so I would appreciate it if someone in the know would let me know thanks guys and girls

My dose is 700-1200 mg. I tried 1,5 g once and even though is was still nice, the side effects just wasn´t worth it. Nothing too serious, my coordination was just a little off and my cognitive skills decreased in a minor way too.
On my standard dose, I only get positive effects and none of the side effects so Ill stick to that and I must say that Phenibut is fucking amazing if you suffer from anxiety,stress and/or depression. In my case, it deals with all 3 beautifully thus providing major relief from everyday life.

I took it twice, once with uncut heroin, about 3 grams each time I ODed and started vomiting uncontrollably like people who are sensitive to opiates for 12+ hours.
EDIT: I thought I had ODed on heroin, turns out I was just an idiot and tried to eye out the phenibut