• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Had a bad experience with speed first time (completely my own fault). Tips please

Colinf1212

Greenlighter
I got 2grams and was hearing a lot about people doing a gram a day (after tolerance) so wasn't too worried. Well I eyed about 100mg on Saturday and snorted, my first time using it. Didn't feel that much tbh. Next time I used it was Monday for a job interview were we were roleplaying which failed epically (very anxious), which sucks because I had passed all my other interview stages before for that job (telelphone and face to face) and this was the final stage. I got the call saying I was talking bs basically as feedback lol (I couldn't understand the woman's accent roleplaying with me which didn't help either to be honest). Does anyone else feel taking amphetamines makes them stupid? I certainly feel that way, I find it hard to think fast on the spot and remember specific events, however when I do benzos for interviews I'm nowhere near as bad (quite good actually since I'm mainly successful) and I thought that dumbed you down the most. In fact even writing this I find myself having to constantly correct myself which is weird. Not to mention I'm not anxious on benzos at all compared to being extremely anxious on speed.

Anyways stupidly did it on Tuesday morning the next day again. Was feeling depressed and I only took a little then redosed a while after. I'd say now that I took a gram over 4 days (with minimal sleep) and one full day break from it (Sunday), from looking at my stash (1g left). The stupidest thing was I didn't barely eat the entire time on it (drank plenty of water though).

Anyways I finally fell asleep today (had a pretty good one for once), but when I tried to get out of bed my heart was thumping and I knew I had to get to the shop asap for food. Inside the shop my eyes were getting blurry and heart was pounding until the point that I was stumbling out of the shop completely blind and had to sit down outside it for 5 minutes. I was thinking I was gonna have a seizure or something. I now feel fine lying in my bed getting food but getting up is not good on my heart atm.

Would etizolam I have, be good for this? What should I do from now on apart from being an idiot? Guess I'll not touch that stuff for a while. Could it have been I had taken too much or the lack of food? I didn't eat anything on Tuesday at all, did on Monday and Saturday but minimal. Always drink lots of water as a habit though.

Crazy how it's only physical withdrawals as sitting down I feel perfectly fine, no depression or anything.

Ive never done street speed only adderall a few times and most recently a decent amount of methylphenidate. I noticed that if i skip meals on stimulants I start to feel like shit. I know it can be easy to forget to eat or just really be really uncomfortable on stimulants.

I now get into the habit of wolfing down a small meal every ~4 hours I'm on a stimulant and definitely eat and hydrate yourself before you take it. Strangely enough I hate the act of eating on methylphenidate but after I eat I feel more euphoric. A benzo should be fine to calm you down but most importantly eat and drink plenty.