• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants non oros concerta seperation

MightyThreadNecro

Greenlighter
last night it tried the rectal roa for the first time with any drug. unfortunately it was my last ritalin ir pill, but i have a surplus of concerta. ive searched high and low for info on how to make it bowel ready but ive only come across any info for the oros version. i have the (concerta-kremers urban) generic which has white beads in a sorta waxy suspension. also the shell is a real nightmare to remove as its not separated from the wax by any layer of plastic

i am looking for diff ways to ingest since ive always went IN and the last batch of rits i got were WAY caustic. i have a few scabs and after maybe 60mgs worth of pill i cough dust. so i need to leave my nose alone so it can heal

p.s. im aware that i could just eat them, so no one needs to divert attention from the question to let me know.

i really think im the first one to ask this on bl and maybe even the internet to ask this. so if you have any info, plz share :)

okay after looking into it a bit ive come to the conclusion that the only way to separate the different parts is to use some sort of solvent. it doesnt use the actavis or oros design so cutting it p doesnt apply

Inactive Ingredients: sugar spheres, povidone, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and polyethylene glycol, ethylcellulose aqueous dispersion, dibutyl sebacate, gelatin, and titanium dioxide.
http://medlibrary.org/lib/rx/meds/methylphenidate-hydrochloride-cd/page/6/

maybe some chem whiz out here will have any theories on how to do this