• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Ever been busted? What's your story?

Photon Master

Bluelighter
I don't know if there's been a thread about this before, but oh well.
What I'm mainly trying to do is learn from other's mistakes. Give us your story of how you got busted, and why. What were you holding, what was your sentence, your lawyer cost, etc, and finally, what is the moral of your story that you want everyone to know so they can avoid being caught. I myself have never been busted and am very careful. I read all about the laws of drugs to make sure I know what to do when confronted by a cop. Let's call this a learning experience. So, type away...
------------------
Formerly "GetYaRollOn"
Representin' Raleigh, NC and Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: LaviathanX

My story sucks...should have never happened.
I was in my house with my roomate and two other guys, smoking out of a bong and playing video games. The music was up loud...probibly too loud. Anyway, a cop got a call for noise disturbance and headed out to our house. As the cop pulled up and got out, two of my friends just happened to be walking outside to go next door and for some unknown, stupid reason they left the door open. Not only did they leave the door open, they didn't say anything about the cops being there. My eyes were glued to tony hawk pro skater and the next thing i know I look up and there is a cop standing at my door. Unfortunetly the bong was out on the table in plain view from the door. I quickly got up and turned off the music and proceded to try and stand infront of the officer to block his view. That didn't work. He got us for posession of paraphanialia and poseession of under 35 grams of marijuana. (and the noise violation to boost)
I got a lawyer and for $500 she was able to get the posession of marijuana charges dropped and the noise violation. So I was left with the paraphanalia charge for a $100 fine (first offense) and $15 court fees. All in all it worked out pretty good.

Never talk and watch your back and everything will be fine.
The cops have been around before, they know how to violate laws without getting "busted" for it. Never trust them, even if they are your dad, don't trust them when they are working.

I have never been busted but I do know a thing or two about the law.In the state of NC if your house is busted and you tell them where your stuff is you get a much lesser sentence and dont get a felony.A griend of mine got busted with 8 ounces of weed and only 6 six months probation.He was alread a repeat offender and still didnt serve any jail time.
~liquid

i recently had a search warrant served on me for mdma. i was in the process of moving houses, so my younger brother and his girlfriend were with me when i got pulled over. we were all handcuffed on the side of the road for three hours while the search my car and my residence. they got a few weed pipes and a sack off my brother's girl. she got her license suspended for a year. although i did not get in trouble for anything, it sure messed me up for awhile. eventually, the person who "ratted" on me surfaced. even still, its scary as fuck. i guess the best advice i have is to just not sell at all. and if you do, HIDE YOUR SHIT very well, both drugs and selling parapalnia. luckily, i had already moved my pills to my new house, which they never searched.
-nigel nice
have a nice day

I've been busted twice technically once. I got caught with a vial of k at a school dance after the cops walked into the bathroom where I was sellin rolls to some kids. Cops slammed my up against one of the stalls after I wouldn't open my hand with the vial in it. I tried to ditch it but they got it. Cops let me go after my principal told them I was getting kicked out of the private school i was goin to at the time.
Second time I got busted was when I was picking up a hooked up half of shrooms in a real shady place. Cops saw me leave the parkin lot with a bunch of heads in my car. Pulled me over for no reason and questioned me and my friends. Lucklily for me the kid that sold me the shrooms left a bowl in my back seat so we got searched and I got fucked. Cops kept tellin me I was goin to jail for a while because I had 9 grams on me and that is a felony. The cops said that I had the biggest shroom they've eva seen.
smile.gif
. I got a good lawyer and now 4 months later I have to sign papers so I will be in a diversionary program which includes drug testin and community service and then after a while my charges get dismissed. All and all not too bad but will be real expensive to pay my lawyer. Moral of the story is run if you can..if your not drivin of course
wink.gif
and never believe anythin cops tell you cuz they just want to fuck you over anyway they can.peace

great story. But I'd have to disagree with the "runnin from the cops" thing. That just shows youre guilty, and you'll get more charges like resisting arrest. I think the moral of that one is:
1) Do your deals in the stall w/ the door locked. That way if the cop comes a knockin', you can flush it pronto (or eat it...hehe)
2) Do not leave paraphernalia laying out where cops can see. Hide it.
------------------
Formerly "GetYaRollOn"

A good friend of mine buys all of us pills so we can get them cheaper. He doesn't sell to anyone but us. He's not a dealer. Well one time he bought pills from a guy, and the guy ripped him off so he stopped dealing with him. A few mos later that guy calls him and asks him if he can hook him up. My friends told him yeah, but don't make this a habit, I'm just going to help you out. (My friend is a nice guy plus i guess the guy gave him back his money after he ripped him off) About a month later, same thing. Next month same thing.. My friend told him this is the last time knock it off. He goes to meet the guy and is waiting in the parking lot when 3 cop cars fly up, he's taken out of the car and arrested for possession with intent to distribute. Turns out this guy calling him got busted and when asked to turn in someone he gave up my friend so they set him up and the guy call him, set up a few deals, watched then busted my friend the 3rd time. Now they're asking my friend to give up someone and my friend won't turn anyone in. People suck man.. becareful who you deal with. you never know. yeah my friend was stupid for hooking this guy up after he ripped him off but I guess he trusted him for some reason when the guy gave his money back.
------------------
There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path

NUMERO UNO-don't trust anyone ever!!!doesnt matter WHO it is,how long ya been friends,whatever...ive seen BROTHERS rat each other out,best buds cop each other out,rip each other off,its a VERY SHITTY world we live in folks..
when i was dealing awhile back,my supplier got busted,and he was the most honest upfront guy ive ever met in my life,and i had a good supplier "buddy" of mine,and about a month later,that "supplier" buddy is in CUFFS being hauled off..after court BLAH BLAH,he finally got 6 months JAILTIME,and 2 years random drug testing and some "other" minor shit and thats it,and he had a shitload of ROIDS on him,and a little ghb...
don't deal people...if ya do,do NOT keep your shit in YOUR HOME !!!i cant stress that enough...u need "help" in the dealing game,and believe me,if ya have "goodies" and "cash: to go around,u will have PLENTY of people willing to "help" you,but the hard part is,which ones can ya TRUST???????

I'm just suggestin running because you mite have some slim chance of ditchin your shit. I run track and I'm pretty quick. I'd rather have a resistin arrest charge than a felony drug charge on my record. I got a wierd feeling that the kid that sold me the shrooms was settin me up. Drug dealin is real dangerous and people in the drug game will most likely fuck you over if they have the chance. If your goin to do it keep it on the dl and only sell a lot to a very small group of people. peace

Oh and if the cop does catch me I'd much rather get a beat down than get a felony drug charge. It's a hell of a lot cheaper for lawyer fees.
smile.gif

About 2 yrs ago I met up w/some people who were dealing a little bit, mostly just throwin parties ect.. Some bonds grew over a yrs time and I was staying w/them,by now we were pretty deep in the game but thought nothing of it because"were just college kids, ofcourse we have alot of traffic in & out of here".
One night I took off to a club and called home later to a strange voice.When I asked for my boy they said he was in the room w/a girl and I should get back there right away. When I asked who it was he kept sayin"whos this,were havin a party,get over here". I was worried so I asked $^&$^ to drive by the house.There were cops EVERYWHERE! I realized was on the phone W/DEA!
Found out later DEA had been on our phones for 2 months and heard everything.They raided the house asking for certain people. 2ozs of coke went out the window,but they trashed the house,maced the dogs,gave everyone there(17ppl)anal cavity checks and found all types of loose items(30 rolls between the ppl,needles in the garbage,used foil, scales, anasital,ect..
They also took 4 disposeable cameras I had fuul of pics of EVERYTHING.
A few peeps tried to play up the food chain w/ the cops but most involved left the city not to be heard from since.
I went back to the house the next day and found a pill bottle w/4 blue nikes inside on the floor but all my illusions of dealing and freedom shattered.
All I lost were some good friends thanks to my timing but it could have been much worse!
------------------
"There is no knowledge without experience" Benjamin Franklin

Sept. 28, 2001- Escondido, California (Family Fun Center, every friday night they played Electronica and offered free video games and shit)
I was arrested with the following:
2 Pills of Ecstacy (one of which was a yellow butterscotch)
7 Bags of K
2 Pills of 2ct7 (35 mg)
15 or so pills of vicodone (500 mg) (luckly had an old percption with me)
3 pills of valium (10 mg)
8 of ativan (1 mg)
1 40z of Budwiser (Secrurity found the 40, and then the rest.....)
I explained in detail what EVERYTHING was after I was arrested to the cops (thought to myself; cooparative they'll go easier on me if I do)
I got back the 2CT7, The cop told me since it wasn't illegal I get it back.... i also got back the vics.
Two weeks later I recieved and letter from The Esc. PD., my charges were as follows:
Possesion of Ketamine
Possesion of Ketamine w/ the intent to sell
Possesion of MDMA
Possesion of MDMA w/ the intent to sell.
June 31, 2001 reiceve a letter that i must go to court Feburary 9th. It also says i am only being charged w/ possison of E and K. Where did the intent charges go? I don't know and i don't wanna know.
Feburary 9, 2001 go to court, Plede guilty to the MDMA charge and get the Ketamine charge droped (WAHOO!).
March 6, 2001 go to court for sentincing. I get probasion for six months, drug classes, licence restricted for a year, 40 hours community service, can't own a pager (lol, cause only drug dealers own pagers), 10 pm curfew, can't leave San Diego county and i lose my 4th amendment right (I can be searched by a cop at any time for no reason.
June 15, 2001 posted the reply. I am finsihed with the community service, curfew doesn't matter, only been drug tested once and passed.
Thats about it, ug...probasion sucks, but life moves on.
smile.gif

Sept 6, 2001- Off probasion!
smile.gif

------------------
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)
[This message has been edited by DoCtoR LoVE (edited 15 June 2001).]
[This message has been edited by DoCtoR LoVE (edited 06 July 2001).]

Oh and I was 17 at the time, I am now 18
------------------
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)

^
|
|
How did you get caught? That's what I really wanna know. What led up to it so others can avoid the same mistakes you made?
------------------
Formerly "GetYaRollOn"

One thing I realized about chillin in a spot somewhere. Sometimes if you are with a bunch of people and a cop rolls up, if there is only one cop they will usually just tell you to drop your lq and leave. They will not search you with the fear that they will get jumped or some shit like that. This happened to me when me and a bunch of heads were chillin at a local spot around our cars, smokin weed, drinkin, and I was rollin. A K-9 cop rolled up as I was sittin in my car takin a bump of k out of a jar I had. I jumped out of the car and ran behind a buildin we were near and ditched the jar, 3 rolls, and 5 hits of acid behind the building. Some other kid I was with dumped his shit as well. I walked out back casually as if I was takin a piss or somethin. I could hear the dog barkin its fuckin head off and the cop just told us to drop the beer and leave. I went back later to get my shit but I lost the jar.
frown.gif
. I hear rumors that this happens alot near I live. Don't know if its just the cop or a policy the cops have about situations like that.peace

y0 This is why you dont use phones and if you are going to sell drugs, do it by yourself dont bring any of your lame ass friends when you go for a pick up or anything, never meet in a public place were you think cops might be.. ITS all about common sence, if you have it you wont get caught!
------------------
...here the night is gone thats ok, I will rock We will rock all through the day

I don't think common sense is so common when you chemically altered 24/7!
------------------
"There is no knowledge without experience" Benjamin Franklin

I dont know about you, but it doesnt matter how fucked up I am, I still have common sence and could get myself out of anything.
------------------
...here the night is gone thats ok, I will rock We will rock all through the day