View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

⫸STICKY⫷ More drug busts (2000-2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

Bluelighter
HAHAHAHAHAHAH I ALMOST PISSED MY PANTS WHEN I HEARD THE LOCAL NEWS!!! MWA HAHAHAHAHA
THREE
HUNDRED
POUNDS (lbs)
dude... that's like 15 million dollars worth of ecstasy. And a coustoms agent was arrested. He was bought off to smuggle the ecstasy in to california but got his STUPID ass caught. Apparantly he's the only person caught so far... lets hope he doesn't rat anyone out.
BUT THREE HUNDRED POUNDS??? MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
man oh man. Apparantly this is the *biggest* bust EVER in regards to ecstasy, so unfortunaly FOR US CALIFORNIANS and probably many many other states... we win
smile.gif
hahah.
lol
shit.
Pyro
------------------
--------
Frequency. Music. Sound. Imagination. Reality. Worlds. Hope. Love. Communication. Common Sense. Community.

so wait - the 300 lbs. were pills, or powder or what? And we have them? Or they have them? And where is it? Can I find it?
hmmm... and who exactly are ya, Pyro? And who is "we" anyway?
[This message has been edited by Ro L L er G i r L (edited 12 May 2000).]

I wanna be a customs agent
smile.gif
A smarter one then him though
------------------
((( I got nothing, but big hugzz for everyone )))

I think a few months ago in Cali there were 2 associated busts that totalled over 700 lbs of pressed pills.

U.S. officials log biggest single Ecstasy bust
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - U.S. officials have arrested a Los Angeles businessman and charged him with attempting to import some 300 pounds of Ecstasy, the single largest seizure of the illegal drug in the United States.
Benjamin Wizmann, 41, was arrested on May 10 on charges that he paid a confidential informant within the U.S. Customs Service to smuggle three packages of Ecstasy through San Francisco International Airport.
The packages -- labeled as ``cotton pants'' but actually containing some 490,000 Ecstasy pills with a street value of about $15 million -- arrived in San Francisco on May 8 on a flight from Paris, the U.S. Attorney's Office said in a news release issued Thursday.
The informant and law enforcement agents transported the drugs to Los Angeles and arrested Wizmann at his home, the release said.
Officials said the bust marked the single largest U.S. seizure of Ecstasy, also known as ``MDMA'', a party drug that has grown in popularity with young people involved in local night club scenes.
The maximum statutory penalty for importing Ecstasy is 20 years in jail and a $1 million fine, officials said.
found this on aol news. only place i could find a story on it.
700 pounds, or 700 pills?
[This message has been edited by allstarmaterial (edited 12 May 2000).]

i wish i could go back in time and warn him, and maybe as a token of appreciation he would give me 5 pounds of it.

To be honest with you, I'd be happy with 5 pills... But damn, that'z gotta suck!
-ShaDDoW

5 pills? that's not enough...If I can go back in time, I'd fucking kick his ass and take the whole thing!! guys! gotta think big!!

300 pounds of MDMA. Oh dear lord. I can picture it now!!!
I moved this topic to the Media and Busts Forum o.k
smile.gif

Let's do the math on this:
490,000 pills = $15 million
ergo 1 pill = $30
Damn, are prices going up? Hahaha, i love how they inflate their numbers...
Fuzzy

I was told by a very reliable source that the guy who got busted is the brother-in-law of a guy we hang out with. Shit if I had known he was slangin that kind of numbers I would have gotten to know the guy better..
smile.gif

hahahahhah Starfucker.
"mom, i'm going out, i'm gonna get some cotton pants for the weekend party"

back in december wasn't there a 700lb bust somewhere in cali? thought there was because it was hella hard trying to get good stuff for new year's eve. my friends ended up getting some blue thunders or something. i had a few blue TPs. a friend of mine's who was dealing was only able to get a hold of like a 100 of horseshoes and Y2Ks. if this bust was the largest ever than i expect there to be drought on e. with love fest coming up in the next week, everyone will be looking for pills. i just picked up 50 x-files.

Australian Police seize 'Dr Death' drug

Police seize 'Dr Death' drug
October 2, 2003

POLICE suspect a new designer drug is being made in Adelaide after seizing half a kilogram of the substance known as Dr Death today.

The drug, paramethoxyamphetamine, or PMA, was being sold to users who believed they were buying the more common drug ecstasy, police said.

Police seized about half a kilogram of PMA, and chemicals used in the manufacture of tablets, at a western Adelaide house today, Detective Senior Constable Rob Beattie from the drug and organised crime branch said.

He said police believed PMA was being produced in Adelaide and pressed into tablet form for sale on the streets.

Dr David Caldicott, from the Royal Adelaide Hospital, said PMA, also called Dr Death, was extremely dangerous when taken in excess amounts.

"It can cause the body to overheat, leading to severe health complications and ultimately death," Dr Caldicott said.

AAP

Great to hear these sort of people are getting busted. One of the evils we'd be able to live without if the sale of ecstacy was controlled, taxed and regulated.

what other effects does this have? or do they use this drug's overheating properties to help make it a placebo for E?

The cardiovascular effects are probably the most unpleasant, with dangerous hypertension (and stroke) well described. Cardiac arrythmias occured in 20% of one series.

Status
Not open for further replies.